Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

posible to break 3000 AP ?

This is a discussion on posible to break 3000 AP ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Doc LOL I fully debuffed a lvl 70 warrion with torment and superior parasite ( - 30% ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Originally posted by Doc
    LOL I fully debuffed a lvl 70 warrion with torment and superior parasite ( - 30% hp ) *then 2 hit him
    ur the only one i lost 1v1 against in the beta (knight3014)

  2. #17
    Mental_Anguish
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Dr_Maillou
    http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ontangozy1.jpg
    ... :lol:

    Yeah, but he's a baba shopping fag, that prolly uses some form of koxp, kohack, etc. so who cares.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou

    Yeah, but he's a baba shopping fag, that prolly uses some form of koxp, kohack, etc. so who cares.[/b]
    *looks at ur sig*... :lol:

  4. #19
    Rogue
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by coolboyp2
    faaliyet has +2 jewls ( 58 hp = 30 from +2 IN and +28 from 2x Rocs +2 148 str = 75 from shells +8 28 str from rocs +2 20 str from wes +2 10 from IN +2 and 15 str buff )
    Big Babashop... faaliyet= activite it's turkish^^

  5. #20
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Mental_Anguish@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou



    Yeah, but he's a baba shopping fag, that prolly uses some form of koxp, kohack, etc. so who cares.
    *looks at ur sig*... :lol:[/b]
    Mental_Anguish you got owned big time ^^

  6. #21
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou



    Yeah, but he's a baba shopping fag, that prolly uses some form of koxp, kohack, etc. so who cares.
    *looks at ur sig*... :lol:[/b]
    Mental_Anguish you got owned big time ^^[/b][/quote]

    how did he get owned? his sig is a joke..you know haha?

  7. #22
    Doc
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by boris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    LOL I fully debuffed a lvl 70 warrion with torment and superior parasite ( - 30% hp ) *then 2 hit him
    ur the only one i lost 1v1 against in the beta (knight3014)[/b]
    Yeah that was fun, first time I had played BP, really suked at first but got a little better at the end.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    loved when we were xping at servants

  9. #24
    TakeThat
    Guest

    Default

    jebus is y2k messiah xD

  10. #25
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    and the idiot still did the clan name wrong!!!

  11. #26
    -demonpriest-
    Guest

    Default

    real MONSTERKILL from ares had 3.1k ap lvl 70 warrior, i need to find that screenshot ^_^ also WarriorTheLast had around 3k ap

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Originally posted by Dr_Maillou
    http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ontangozy1.jpg
    ... :lol:
    What raptor does he have.. +9 or +10 ? :blink:

    I have str 255+154 and I got like 2668 ap (with wolf + gain)

  13. #28
    jimfujitsu
    Guest

    Default

    Yea forsete there is something wrong with those stats.Must be raptor 9 or 10 something cause i remember back in beta i had all jewls +4 , raptor +6 190 ap , shells 9 still didnt brake 3k.

  14. #29
    cadela
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Forsete+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Forsete)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou
    What raptor does he have.. +9 or +10 ? :blink:

    I have str 255+154 and I got like 2668 ap (with wolf + gain)[/b]
    the true babashoper

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Originally posted by demonpriest-
    real MONSTERKILL from ares had 3.1k ap lvl 70 warrior, i need to find that screenshot ^_^ also WarriorTheLast had around 3k ap
    posted by real MONSTERKILL on argentine forum


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •