Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Possible to play KO w/o premium?

This is a discussion on Possible to play KO w/o premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's good without prem if only pking and on a kindly not crouded server so you could catch the events ...
Page: 2

populery

it's good without prem if only pking
    and on a kindly not crouded server
    so you could catch the events
    and at pking good
    but with prem u gain extra nps
    and extra noahs on drops
    and a reward

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

u can buy premium kesn codes from other (trusted) players for gold bars u make ingame, u can get anything...

i know many ppl who never spended single usd for KO and runing in +1s +2s and 80+

it is worth to have at least bronze premium tho, the thing i hate in non-prem is big exp lose when u get exped... but as i said, u can buy premium for gold bars...

Short answer from me is yes you can play this game w/o spending any money on it. BUT the key is that it will take time, and you have to be patient.

Loging in can be a problem, depending on when you play and on what server. One of the keys is to log in 45 min - 1 hour before the event, if you try 15 min before w/o prem u will have to be lucky to get in.

Leveling...its not impossible to lvl w/o prem even lvling in the high 70's. Especially now with the penalty moved. Just know that you have to exp 2 x as much as a plat prem. So if you have time to do that you can...go to as many BDW's as you can and get the exp scroll.

Gear...this im my mind is the hardest, but again if you're patient you will eventually have good gear. Assuming that you are not going to Babashop, and that you are not going to spend money on PUS items to sell for in game money. This will take some time. You will have ot depend on clan drops from bosses, and Buy and Resell - buy low and sell high.

Most people want instant gratification...meaning they are not willing to wait...they want everything right now. If you are a patient person then definately YES you can play KO w/o spending any money.

icheatalot

i know how to get into server 1 when server one is full with no premium.....

Banned

Easy, just keep reloggin untill u got in xD

Realsies

didn't they implement a queue system? Where you wait until a spot opens up. I remember before I would try to connect and it said "disconnected from server" now I just press connect and it makes me wait a varied amount of time before connecting me to the server.

If they didn't, then I guess I am lucky as I play everyday and have never once had to wait to connect to c1.

Validating

I can almost always get in with no prem

Banned

You can log in cwest anytime during day time and nights except weekends when most of people login. Then cwest 2 is another choice if ur exping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12