Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Verdict On Platinum Premium

This is a discussion on Verdict On Platinum Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been a couple weeks now since the introduction of KO's new beaut premium package, for those of you who ...
Page: 1

Mooshoo

It's been a couple weeks now since the introduction of KO's new beaut premium package, for those of you who have bought and tried it what do you think?

I bought it for my 2 accounts, a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 72 mage and I must admit that even though it's 35 bucks a pop, in the long run it's going to more beneficial. Darkstones give 55k, paramun around the 20k mark and dark knight in cz are quoting around 40k each. Mage wise cw give about 35k a throw and evil wizards are around the 50-60k depending on whos in the party. Solid xp parties are giving about 5% an hour at these levels and thats without an xp event on. There was an xp event rolling last knight and me and a buddy where smashing ravens for 23k eack. If you were considering trying it, it's well worth it. I've saved some ascent scrolls from last year and a couple of santa faces left. Waiting for the right time to combine all the xp boosts together

Platinum prem (100%)+ascent scroll(20%)+santa face(10%)+xp event (30%)-total xp boost for 1 hour=160% woot papas got a brand new bag.

Banned

I don't think i will ever XP a account unless it has plat on it

JDgarth

me either

ooo

its very nice but i want more exp, dont mind paying for abit more. if they decide to make new premmy it would be deffinitly worth having.

It's been a couple weeks now since the introduction of KO's new beaut premium package, for those of you who have bought and tried it what do you think?

I bought it for my 2 accounts, a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 72 mage and I must admit that even though it's 35 bucks a pop, in the long run it's going to more beneficial. Darkstones give 55k, paramun around the 20k mark and dark knight in cz are quoting around 40k each. Mage wise cw give about 35k a throw and evil wizards are around the 50-60k depending on whos in the party. Solid xp parties are giving about 5% an hour at these levels and thats without an xp event on. There was an xp event rolling last knight and me and a buddy where smashing ravens for 23k eack. If you were considering trying it, it's well worth it. I've saved some ascent scrolls from last year and a couple of santa faces left. Waiting for the right time to combine all the xp boosts together

Platinum prem (100%)+ascent scroll(20%)+santa face(10%)+xp event (30%)-total xp boost for 1 hour=160% woot papas got a brand new bag.[/b]

is it possible to use ascent while TS'ed?

i cant seem to...

=t

what do you mean by santa face?

is it possible to use ascent while TS'ed?

i cant seem to...

=t[/b]
    Don't think you can, just like any other scroll. If you really wanna do it in DS I would just use a PUS ts. It would be worth it.

what do you mean by santa face?[/b]
    there was an exp item during the christmas event which gave you 10% for 30 mins

Don't think you can, just like any other scroll. If you really wanna do it in DS I would just use a PUS ts. It would be worth it.[/b]
    on ares, human side there are so many lvl 80's at DS both spawns always cleared dont even need ts's anymore :S

OmegaXninja

should be worth having becuz of the extra exp haha xD

Can you use an ascent scroll and a santa's face at the same time? I doubt it, but you never know.

wraith86

i pay for 2 accounts, i used to pay 50$ a month for both of us to play and we would be active in exp and what not, now that platinum came out i refuse to buy 2 platinums so i buy 1 plat and 1 bronze, so K2 only gets 45$ a month from me, theyve lost 5$ a month and on the account that has bronze isnt played as much so thats just 1 less person in the already under populated server of ares :P just my 2 cents

Ultra premium coming 500% xp boost.
    1. You will not die in war.
    2. A mob can not kill you
    3. Anvil will work for you 80% no matter what

Cost $1,000 per month. Sign up now

xs1ay3rx

Platnium was a great idea. Easy way to level really fast in the new server so when they open the new server they will make shit loads of money because everyone will be buying plat and a 400% xp scroll so they can be the best in the server for this game platnium is a neccesity.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Ultra premium coming 500% xp boost.
    1. You will not die in war.
    2. A mob can not kill you
    3. Anvil will work for you 80% no matter what
    Cost $1,000 per month. Sign up now[/b]
    i already have h34r:

lawl NOT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast