Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Verdict On Platinum Premium

This is a discussion on Verdict On Platinum Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; personally I see it this way: they've finally implemented a premium that's worth buying when you have a month to ...
Page: 3

Glader

personally I see it this way: they've finally implemented a premium that's worth buying when you have a month to do nothing but play KO. Fuk the silver and gold, they're pointless. Just get bronze when you dont have as much time on your hands, and then get platinum when you do. After you've hit 80 you can go back to bronze.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Darkstones give 55k, paramun around the 20k mark and dark knight in cz are quoting around 40k each. Mage wise cw give about 35k a throw and evil wizards are around the 50-60k depending on whos in the party. Solid xp parties are giving about 5% an hour at these levels and thats without an xp event on. There was an xp event rolling last knight and me and a buddy where smashing ravens for 23k eack. If you were considering trying it, it's well worth it. I've saved some ascent scrolls from last year and a couple of santa faces left. Waiting for the right time to combine all the xp boosts together

Platinum prem (100%)+ascent scroll(20%)+santa face(10%)+xp event (30%)-total xp boost for 1 hour=160% woot papas got a brand new bag.[/b]
    I get 70k per DS O_O, 30k per paramun, DKs in CZ are 50k apiece, same with EW's. And i got more than 23k per raven without event... u sure u got platinum? xd

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Next premium prolly will give more succes rate at anvil..

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Even if it unbalance stuff ....... who fuking care ? I dont play this game for charity ...... booo poor kids that cant buy prem... i will not lvl and kick them in cz becouse they dont want to skip 1 lunch.
    Stop making excuses for sucking in the game.

And yes, platinum is amazing......65% of lvl 78 in 7 days (gratz dani ^^)

hansen

i like it =)
    finally can go exp like a crazy nigga

Judas Iscariot

Fellow poor players, to the dcz!

Fellow poor players, to the dcz![/b]
    lol!

Plat prem is stupid though, mainly because I refuse to xp on this game. I feel bad though for the lvl 80s who did it all the way on gold/bronze, now plat comes out. Coulda saved 2x++ the time.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Even if it unbalance stuff ....... who fuking care ? I dont play this game for charity ...... booo poor kids that cant buy prem... i will not lvl and kick them in cz becouse they dont want to skip 1 lunch.

And yes, platinum is amazing......65% of lvl 78 in 7 days (gratz dani ^^)[/b]
    80% in 6, and still going atm on that 6th day, lvl 78 ^^

wraith86

And yes, platinum is amazing......65% of lvl 78 in 7 days (gratz dani ^^)[/b]

platinum = 35$ assuming you go to work or school for 5 days a week and your lunches are a reasonably inexpensive 3.50$ a meal you will then have the 35$ needed to buy platinum. lol im just screwing around though but honestly 35$ a month for a video game where the company running it is complete shit is kind of stupid... i mean WoW is 15$ a month and you cant even compare K2 to Blizzard.

Grey

personally I see it this way: they've finally implemented a premium that's worth buying when you have a month to do nothing but play KO. Fuk the silver and gold, they're pointless. Just get bronze when you dont have as much time on your hands, and then get platinum when you do. After you've hit 80 you can go back to bronze.[/b]
    True. Plat is the only premmium worth buying atm, despite the cost. I always buyed bronze before, because the trina shit wasn't worth spending money on gold. The only way I see it right now is buy Plat for xp, and when u want to stop xp and start pk only, go for bronze (just for logging in).

Platinum is one of the best features K2 implemented in-game lately, as it really helps boosting towards lvl 80.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123