Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Possibly Return to Diez

This is a discussion on Possibly Return to Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember you.. Opposing nation ^_^. Played a rogue if i'm not mistaken... I have almost a 72 rogue on ...
Page: 2

Hostage

I remember you.. Opposing nation ^_^. Played a rogue if i'm not mistaken...

I have almost a 72 rogue on diez for sale if you're interested.

La_cosa

XD Sup would love to play again. Come on down

im thinking the same

EDIT : my advice though baba, unless you have a lvl 80 character to come back to or your thinking of going dcz. diez isnt worth coming back to, bug abuse and dupe made too big of a mark :/[/b]
    DCZ is where it's at on Diez.. That is unless you got lvl 80 and super duper gear..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My advise is once you left one of the oldeer server it's very hard to come back. Soultaker managed to get me back on Diez a while ago but commign back on high end chars with experinced people just takes the challange out of it.

Anyone comming back to KO really should look at starting on the newer servers and try and put your mark there. Start with a different name so you don't get all the village idiots trying to 1 v 1 you due to a good rep.

Yeah Felix thats how it is. Well not the good rep thing i never had good gear or lvls so wasnt GG pker. But about new servers.

tommyleonghk

dont leave ronark u gay ^^

sexy Owa

new server or dark colonly zone xD dcz isnt actually too bad, but thats his call to choose :P ronark is also a great server.

CuriositY

Welcome Back !

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

new server or dark colonly zone xD dcz isnt actually too bad, but thats his call to choose :P ronark is also a great server.[/b]
    no dupe ftw.... and its not overpowering and still many ppl lvl 60 ~ 70, not all lvl 72 ~ 80s....

Hostage

I wouldn't go to any server. I'd suggest Aion when it comes out. This shit not being able to log in because I'm not premium is rediculous. I spent all day yesterday downloading the game. Couldn't log on after it installed, no prem. It's been 24 hours since I've downloaded it and I STILL can't log on. They offer a free game to us and make us pay to log on. Good way to make money IMO. I'm not paying to find out what's still on my account. This shit pisses me offfffff. Fuck KO. Don't come back at all.

Plus the graphics are SHIT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12