Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Proof:KnightOnline is dying

This is a discussion on Proof:KnightOnline is dying within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by plopz Correct me if im bad but... In CS or Wow (i mean dota and etc), the ...
Page: 2

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    Correct me if im bad but... In CS or Wow (i mean dota and etc), the one who create the "channel" host it, so you don't need anyone to help you... maybe im bad so correct me
    I'd like to correct you . wow is a server based game and blizzard is holding all servers . But for cs, you make your own games ye . but now u say dota . dota is wc3, not wow ^^

Ofc the game is getting less popular, theres no reason to play atm. even alot of the turks got sick of all the hackers and that nothing was being done about it, and no one wants to go to cz atm because you'll just get 3-4 hitted by someone spamming powershot.

I'm pretty sure a reintroduction of x-trap or some other anti-cheat would ko a little boost since 90% of the free hacks would cease to exist.

anyhow ko is getting worse day by day u must agree with that

Stats for USKO
    Google Trends: USKO
    Stats for Knight [SPACE] Online
    Google Trends: Knight Online
    Last edited by Sm0keS; 01-26-2010 at 02:56 AM.

_DoKtoR

The increase in stable, high quality private servers, with lower level caps and no insane items also takes its toll.

_DoKtoR

The increase in stable, high quality private servers, with lower level caps and no insane items also takes its toll.

There were always people in ko that retired for 6 months and came back to a changed game. Now they got an alternative, pay alot of cash to compete against the best on the server, or just play a private server.

ALOT of people choose the latter, and although many of them are noobs that cant pk for shit, there are some gg's that left.

Ki1laH

I don't play, and haven't in a long time. But this is by no means proof of it dying. It is only proof that a flow of new members isn't the same as it was.

If you know the website, why would you google it? Just saying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    knightonlineworld.com Estimated Worth $91556.6 USD by websiteoutlook

This are the real stats from knight online website, still stable. So nothing to worry about !

They get already 3.5k+ usd from ads every month.

And it says that the knightonlineworld.com website gets 2.5% visits from all search engines and that is a real low number.

Google Trends: knight online
    You search Knight Online and not knightonline

So bb with your bashing.
    don't forget gamersfirst :P

gamersfirst.com Estimated Worth $294160.8 USD by websiteoutlook

but ya ko is dying..

Realsies

Meh, I don't play anyways.

And ofc 100% of researcher are turc lol !

the game : knight online isnt dying . but u can say that usko is dying slowly

ShesGettinNeaked

i am sure they dont give a shiiit on this game atm , but when it gonna die they just ban all cheaters everything they will make a good game security and all done everybody leave wow and come back again to ko and spend like 2k EURO . for this game :P enough ppl to make ko alive ..

ShesGettinNeaked

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    And ofc 100% of researcher are turc lol !

Why you guys hate turks .. why is chinese koxpers not on the list i am sure turkey will be the second than .. and dont blame it on the turks who use koxp but blame it on the game who have no security or gm's who never online

Little archer Senior Member

nvm...............

Quote Originally Posted by ShesGettinNeaked View Post
    Why you guys hate turks .. why is chinese koxpers not on the list i am sure turkey will be the second than .. and dont blame it on the turks who use koxp but blame it on the game who have no security or gm's who never online

Holy crap.. Yea, don't blame the ball licking cheaters that abuse the system, blame the gaming company for not being able to keep up. Seriously wtf? I say blame them both.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast