wonder why your getting cheat detected? jump on in.

This is a discussion on wonder why your getting cheat detected? jump on in. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i've been using 3 computers to exp on the new server and every time i'm getting cheat detected when ...
Page: 1

Default wonder why your getting cheat detected? jump on in.

so i've been using 3 computers to exp on the new server and every time i'm getting cheat detected when my computers are running nothing, literally nothing but ko, i've tried timing it but it seems random, i was doing a few check's to see if its timed but its not, here is what is happening, the server population gets large so it has to disconnect someone who's away for to long, what does it do? it will give you the cheat detected message, this is one way NTT game have stopped people from staying online for to long, i've had it quite a few times on all 3 computers, even on a priest thats literally leaching, stupid thing i know but theres your answer, so if you get the error its not because its detected anything but because they need to make space for someone.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

or, your PC is doing a scheduled scan or update.

both computers updates are disabled and no antivirus software literally windows with KO.

I know someone who can't login at all cuz of xigncode...