Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PUS Limit?

This is a discussion on PUS Limit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i imagine they put it on so that you cant get charged rediculous amounts of times for some items/services... they ...
Page: 2

Room17

i imagine they put it on so that you cant get charged rediculous amounts of times for some items/services...

they did this to help us, not to make more money, obviously. so stop being ignorant little kids blaming k2's past service for all ur current problems.[/b]
    Ur opinion is not even welcome here..
    If this'd happen to u, u would be as pissed off as me.
    I hope something similar happens to u too bro, then u'll learn ur lesson.
    GG

Togashi

If your CC gets stolen or smth the one who stole it cant empty it totally ;o[/b]
    If your CC gets stolen i dont think that the thief will go Knight Online to buy premium =]

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i had problems with getting premium, tho i used cc, but i got mail about payment, so i just submited ticket with transaction nr and in a few hours got my premium, and i got kc(wasnt g1 then) in place of tirina w00t

if you dont get answer try to pm Linus on official forums, he usually helps[/b]
    hey same thing happened to me. support ticket said they cant deal with CandB affairs so i called them and they said that it shows a charge but if u look it should say pending and the money does get put back on the card within a week usually.. everything worked out fine for me

It's 3 purchases per month, not 5.
    So that's 1 premium and G1 coins 2 times.

aero

If your CC gets stolen i dont think that the thief will go Knight Online to buy premium =][/b]
    why couldnt he rofl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12