Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Cypher Steam

This is a discussion on Cypher Steam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is anyone still playing ko at cypher steam ? =)...
Page: 1

Default Cypher Steam

Is anyone still playing ko at cypher steam ? =)

go apexko

look it up on google, I can't post link here.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    go apexko

look it up on google, I can't post link here.
    That's not really his question

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Lots of us are on cypher steam, you should come and try it out

Basicly the only time when people pk is when Felankor spawns,and when its Bifrost time. Rest of the time the cz is a ghost town,and for some reason people dont like going to go war either.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Basicly the only time when people pk is when Felankor spawns,and when its Bifrost time. Rest of the time the cz is a ghost town,and for some reason people dont like going to go war either.
    same impression i got when i played cypher briefly (2018).

literal ghost town in cz, NOTHING in bowl and barely 40-60 people total inside a prime time war event. if that's the best 'the most active server' in ko can deliver then its safe to assume the game is dead. i mean i had to go to AOC raid to get any sort of pk going in cz lol.
    l911l and Styx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    same impression i got when i played cypher briefly (2018).

literal ghost town in cz, NOTHING in bowl and barely 40-60 people total inside a prime time war event. if that's the best 'the most active server' in ko can deliver then its safe to assume the game is dead. i mean i had to go to AOC raid to get any sort of pk going in cz lol.
    I played stko cypher for like 30-40 minutes yesterday evening. I had same thing. People only PK during either Felankor or Bifrost/Juraid Mountain Time. Beyond that the 3-4 people constantly farming AOC behind base is the only pk :/

I just finished a 4 hour pk session. 2 in bf and 2 in CZ. I made a bit over 10k LP on board (not counting bf of course). it was lots of fun with many parties on both sides. but yeah some other times it's a ghost town as some said.

What do u expect? The server is almost 3 years old. Im happy with the 3-4hours pk each day. The no lifers can camp the chaos stone and others can spend their time in rl.

Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    What do u expect? The server is almost 3 years old. Im happy with the 3-4hours pk each day. The no lifers can camp the chaos stone and others can spend their time in rl.
    I agree with you. Unfortunately, the situation is what it is. Unless NTT Game releases fun events which I highly doubt since they are money hungry pigs like K2 was. Servers will never be able to maintain the same high as it gets in terms of population/activity during the first month of a server release/birth.

The pk isn't bad if you're orc! Cypher is still well populated but seems like most of the humans are just xping or farming. Either way, i've been on for a month now and dont mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    I agree with you. Unfortunately, the situation is what it is. Unless NTT Game releases fun events which I highly doubt since they are money hungry pigs like K2 was. Servers will never be able to maintain the same high as it gets in terms of population/activity during the first month of a server release/birth.
    When Hellsgarem launched on STKO they held all sort of events on a weekly basis for a long time.
    I don't know if they have kept up with the events but there was a bunch at least for first 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    When Hellsgarem launched on STKO they held all sort of events on a weekly basis for a long time.
    I don't know if they have kept up with the events but there was a bunch at least for first 6 months.
    I dont recall this. Cypher is different. It comprises a larger population simply because its not restricted to only spanish/american IPs.

How has activity changed on Hellsgarem throughout the release of such events? This is quite interesting.

Cypher had a double xp event recently that probably helped to bring in new players along with adding some class diversity but not sure this is the type of event you're looking for? Either way, I'd love to see more in my server.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Realistically, it's not going to be good population unless a merge happens, and event hen with a merge, only people with prem will be on server one, and a large chunk of those would be merchants.

they need to take a page out of private servers book and make merchant only available on server 2 after a merge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast