Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

question about 999 days ban

This is a discussion on question about 999 days ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ty bro ..yes i want know it .. i no ban =) .. my friend have in dies acc with ...
Page: 3

Ty bro ..yes i want know it .. i no ban =) .. my friend have in dies acc with 80 gb set chitin+8 . toto+8 and a lot uniques etc...he was ban for 999 days about 2 years ago .[/b]
    2 years are 700day ~~ 6-7 months to go

i got shitload of items too from start of xig, so it should be open pretty soon if it works

Ask Legend how he got his character back the 4-5 times he was banned...man I wish I had his +3 ROF...gyft plz.[/b]
    this is true legend on olympia banned a few time one i can remember clearly was right after rofd opened he rebirthed his raptor 9 and he gott banned for awhile for it... then he returned

it depends if the gm put the ban as an actual 999 day ban then yes u'll be unbanned sometimes gm just ban the account 0 days and say 999 days which is permanent ban

myself i've been banned for 15 day ban twice and a 30 day ban and it actually unbanned me the second 30 days was up literally when i saw dc from server was when the act was unbanned so it really should unban after 999 days as long as the gm didn't say 999 day and really put 0 days

also some time ago it used to show the actual days left till ur ban was up and i think a bug was fixed which ended up changing alot of the 999 day bans to permanent so the bug couldn&#39;t be abused nemore < i could be wrong on that unno

Touchfemale

i think u can get un banned after those days but are like 3 years arent they?

SouljaPriest

ur acc will be open i would say ...

I really think it depends on what they write in the block (in system)1 - 2 - 3 - 15 - 30 - 999 - 9999999999

Touchfemale

actually im sorry to say this but my account have been blocked like 3 years but it still blocks

ZyXel123

NOPE it ll be blocked forever

ko4eva

lol i think its permanent banned why would they say 999 day? ^^

D0ntLikeAFreak

(to toppic starter) you should had read the rules.... accounts caught with 3th party tools wont get unbanned ever

SouljaPriest

u will get unbanned if its 999 days bann! if u dont they would write Permanent bann ..

i think max block is 999 days or why they will keep those accounts blocked?

He got the answer...It&#39;s permanent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123