Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

question about mages

This is a discussion on question about mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was meant to be a joke now you call me bitch no lowe! anyway just follow what rent said he's ...
Page: 2

Cava

was meant to be a joke now you call me bitch no lowe!

anyway just follow what rent said he's an experienced guy h43r:

Speed of Dark

get a scammer rings, a scammer belt, dual scammers ring and a scammer pandent FUK U :angry:

Phosgene

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    get a scammer rings, a scammer belt, dual scammers ring and a scammer pandent FUK U *:angry:
    as far as i know mages can wear only 2 rings in the same time....

Baxxor

i can say it like this
    Dont even think about using crystal..it sux

get a DD helmet(and spear cause warriors sux)
    get complee pauldron and rest in crimson
    i had +7 jewelry + +7 crimson + +6 complete pauldron and DD helmet
    and i survived the most rouges/warriors
    i even could use manes on em and pot at the same time

unigues =
    Rol(or rom)
    bronze belt is nice
    then the rest i dont know cause there is alot of em but if u get
    some with ac/hp and u should be fine
    it aint that expansive to be mage...
    and Elexir +8 aint that needed u can use a +8 sala..even a +7 sala is nice
    lr= best mage ever
    if u wanna help ur partnes be lr/ice u can stunn them and if that doesn´t help u just throw blizzard and u slow em
    crimson mage = best for lr
    190 int max
    120 mp(around that for a elexir +8 but get so u can wear ur staff then rest on hp)

It´s expensive to be mage if u wanna get theese items cause they cost alot...but on the other hand u can own/pwn em so much it´s worth the cash

(and a tips..dont leeroy into mages..do it on thoose sneaky little rouges cause they are alot more fun..mages just nova/pillar on u and ur pretty dead with out a heal in ur ass

Fantasy

Cleric earring are good and affordable. Pendant, amulet of health or elemental pendant. Belt, Kekiru belt is good and rather cheap compared to the others. Rings, try to get ruby rings and if you can afford off coruse ROM,ROL or ROC.

Haxium

u dont need uber acc.

Before in, i had lobo pendant +2 which was pretty good, 24ac i think and 100hp/mp, its less ac then a lycaon pendant, but the 100hp is good. Or try to get a +1, 22ac and 75hp/mp. Ep is really good too, one of the best for mage, give good ac and a lot of hp, and it worth tryin to compound and going to +1.

For the ring, u can get elmerald ring, dont remember the stats, like 15ac and 50hp or something. Advantages with cheap unique is that u can compound those, and try to make elmarald ring+1 or ruby ring +1. If u can afford better rings, go rom/roc or rol.

For the belt, kekury belt is one of the best. If u dont have gb/ib, go for kekury belt.

For earrings, agate/wse/sse/pe/we is good. But those are expensive. U can go for a cheaper earring like cleric earring, or mage earring but ME dont give that much hp. (me : 10ac/40hp i think, and ce : 15ac and 60hp).

Dont know average hp/ac for battlemage. But for paper, average hp is like 3k, high hp is 3.7/4k. Average ac is 450/500, high ac is like 700/750 (had 850 with talia and scorpion shield+0 :P )

hope it help you :x

Spells

I'd say go like you want sometimes it works sometime it dont ^^

(zzz i want my mage back makes me cry =( )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12