Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adi

Question for all SteamKO users

This is a discussion on Question for all SteamKO users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Earlier on in the year I played Cypher, the most populated server at the time, and now I see a ...
Page: 1

Default Question for all SteamKO users

Earlier on in the year I played Cypher, the most populated server at the time, and now I see a new server is up.

I know everyone jumps to the new servers b/c if you're a vet you know how to make $ off the market.

Here's the question.

Is it worth going to Hellsgarem and starting over or should i keep my lvl 62, i know not high, on Cypher? Are there more english players now? Have there been huge upgrades worth mentioning? Finally, Is Hellsgarem just heaven for the babas like we have in the market here or can non-prem users also enjoy the game now?

I mean Steam reviews bash the game dead 4 times or more, but still I'd like to play if this game has gotten any better since March this year or so.

Thank you.

without premium you can get 70 in like 2 days if not in 1,so go have fun in hellsgarem for now when its populated,it won't be active as cw was.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    without premium you can get 70 in like 2 days if not in 1,so go have fun in hellsgarem for now when its populated,it won't be active as cw was.
    The point im making is that the prices are ridiculous for new servers, why join a new server? I bought $100 worth of gbs when they were like 20 each on Carnac... Now a gb is worth $4.5. Why? Cuz this game as always been P2W. How sad.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by volcompat View Post
    The point im making is that the prices are ridiculous for new servers, why join a new server? I bought $100 worth of gbs when they were like 20 each on Carnac... Now a gb is worth $4.5. Why? Cuz this game as always been P2W. How sad.
    remember that in new servers you don't exactly need to spend money on items/goldbars, you can still destroy (yes, destroy, not kill. destroy!) other players in PVP.
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

what degano said its true,even with quest shells olds and a weapon+7 u can do pretty good in pk man.

Exping is really easy this time. Just finish up quests and you are really far already.