Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

R.I.P James aka userbin =(

This is a discussion on R.I.P James aka userbin =( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile He got banned last week for some unfair reason. Was 69 still. That's why he was ...
Page: 13

Gondon

Originally posted by Devile
    He got banned last week for some unfair reason. Was 69 still. That's why he was pming me recently.
    I made an acc, on this forum just to post about this...

I bet he went out to drink with his friends, since He coudnt log to lvl, only 1 lvl to 70..

Why k2 banned him ? so close to 70.

If k2 didnt ban his acc, i could theorticall say this woudnt have happend, since he would be home levling..

but then again, wat i say is kinda dumb, and so is this blame game, but just think about it, this wouldnt have happend, if he wasnt banned...

tefuera

i cant say any thing.There isnt anybody to confirm this post.PLEASE say me its only joke coz i hope User still living

omg userbin ((

i remember him in the days when Symbolic was one of the top clans in diez
    and i remember him selling overpriced items too, but he NEVER wanted to sell his scorpion shield which he equipped everytime he was merchanting

im gonna miss him too, even tho i dont play diez
    hes a goodgun from what i remember

Rest In Peace my aga.

LETS HAVE A KNIGHT ONLINE FUNERAL IN CZ FOR USERBIN
    cept im pretty sure AHM will come and raid

Originally posted by Aory
    omg userbin ((

and i remember him selling overpriced items too, but he NEVER wanted to sell his scorpion shield which he equipped everytime he was merchanting

Rest In Peace my aga.

Nah, i don't think they would. Both Morax and Paddy posted in this thread earlier on, doubt they'd ruin a funeral if one was done.

ruenz

He will be missed by many people on Cypher

morax

Originally posted by Aory
    omg userbin ((

Rest In Peace my aga.

I play the game how its meant to be played - but even i have some respect. Now shut the fuck up.
    P.S Its the turks you want to worry about not people who speak english and knew userbin.

Online funeral in a PK zone... its dumb u want a funeral. do it in moradon where no-one can spoil it. Near that boat for example...!

Road

I've seen userbin post here before, but I have never met him (I don't play diez). It's always sad to lose a good member of the ko community. I hope his family doesn't have anymore misfortunes. I won't be putting RIP userbin in my sig though, I think reading all these pages and posting about him is enough. R.I.P Userbin, the player everyone has something nice to say about. !!!

the_man_slayer

maybe cz wouldnt be a good idea.. either delos or moradon would be a better place, rest in peace user, always with us.

i dont know him but respect! RIP

Skazi

didnt play with him, but i remmber he used to post and he was legit and good player

RIP

RunLikeYouStoleIt

i started on dies and met him and a priest in battle arena, i was a human

he was the first orc that didnt attack me, i thought it was cool i knew a level 60 at the time. and he asked why i chose human. i said "everyone usually chooses the bad guy race to play" maby if i chose orc i could have stuck with them and trained gotten to know them better, probably my first friend in KO as well

RogueLady

Didn't know him but i guess he was a nice guy
    I hope he had a nice time out here

sad

Maiev

:blink:

_DePyRoNiCK_

IF USERBIN REALLY DEAD I'll CUT MY HEAD... HE IS MY BEST FRIEND IN PUNKBUSTER... i love him and he too.. but i really dont think he die.. :S