Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Reversed Armours and there Glows

This is a discussion on Reversed Armours and there Glows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; felix! remember me when you want to give away +8 warrior shell and a +8 raptor! I SUCK! :lol:...
Page: 3

D3st!nY

felix! remember me when you want to give away +8 warrior shell and a +8 raptor!

I SUCK! :lol:

Originally posted by Felix
    Paddy I am talking about the flaming I got long before KO4life, also I have ppl flaming me in PM about my items so I gotten very sick of it when it obvious it was a case of th epot calling the kettle black.
    well some noobs dont like that you have bought some of your items usd

its cool now see the super dupers like lordofthehumans +9 chitin set... and saw in d1 couple days ago some fucking random turk with sell pauld, gaunts and helmet +9 and rest of his shells +8

The amount of UNKNOWN ppl with Full +8 Shell is just amazing. The guys flaming here, being hypocrites are nothing compared to all those ppl out of the blue with glowy armor.

So many warriors have full +8 shell. Seen a lot of human rogues too. And I dont think everyone of those used a NCS.

ReiRei

I now got a flashing crotch
    :wub: :wub: pics pls

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

after 8 months of searching managed to get some pads off 187 ( Kirky ) when he traded he char :wub:

after 8 months of searching *managed to get some pads off 187 ( Kirky ) when he traded he char *:wub:
    i'm going to create a 'bring back felix's flashy crotch' club and form petitions and maybe a few marches

FatM4n

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    after 8 months of searching *managed to get some pads off 187 ( Kirky ) when he traded he char *:wub:
    i'm going to create a 'bring back felix's flashy crotch' club and form petitions and maybe a few marches[/b]
    I'm signing up right away

Originally posted by nfw
    there is a priest with a +9 shell helm u can tell cuz it flashs but it gose from +8 glow to a bright glow u can barly see the textur on it
    U mean this guy?

D3st!nY

you couldnt beat felix if ur life depended on it

stop wishing.

only my lvl 2 mage can beat him :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123