Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aKa HammY

Rise Online - Anyone trying it?

This is a discussion on Rise Online - Anyone trying it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo, I get that I'm abit late to the party but anyone still giving Rise Online a try? If so, ...
Page: 1

Default Rise Online - Anyone trying it?

Yo, I get that I'm abit late to the party but anyone still giving Rise Online a try?

If so, is the PK okay?

Ack issues with latency and skill-side c/d etc, but meh... anyone jamming it regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Yo, I get that I'm abit late to the party but anyone still giving Rise Online a try?

If so, is the PK okay?

Ack issues with latency and skill-side c/d etc, but meh... anyone jamming it regardless?
    I do not recommend to start,played it for 2 months,game is in "Early Access" stage.
    There is no content in game,there is 1 party 1 solo dungeon that are not working most of the time and one PvP that is in test faze,so there are no rewards.
    Death Valley (colony zone) lags a lot,there is pot/skill delay,so pk is realy bad,specialy if you play a priest.
    Exp is hard,you have to no life to get max lvl but when you do,there is nothing to do,so its a waste of time cuz no end game content.
    Farm is garbage aswell,drop rates are super low and the GM's reduce it all the time.
    Upgrade macro works,so turks spam papers / fps to +8 and market is flooded with them.
    Game is p2w oriented,but PUS is realy cheap.
    Basicly,the game will be good,once its official and most of the bugs are fixed,but do not forget,its a TURKISH made game,so at the moment,its bad as it sounds.
    If you have KO Pk itch,my advice is just go play a private server untill the itch is gone,Rise Online is a good concept but,in this stage,a huge waste of time (due to game being incomplete).

Great game im still playing it

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenc3 View Post
    Great game im still playing it
    You haven't rage quit yet? DAMMMN maybe its worth a try

loll yeah that game made me quited ko for good so u shud give it a try

Played it and it enjoyed it, nice graphics and gameplay.

But it hasn't got the oldschool vibe which Knight online has, so i'm still playing knight online

I've been playing since the second week the sever went live. I currently have a max rogue (65) and currently lvling a bp (60). The game has great graphics and the maps are very similar to USKO. It has its flaws but they are slowly getting fixed every patch. The PK is super fun just like KO since it has the same combo system and the skills are very close to the ones in USKO. If you decide to play and are from the USA I recommend using a VPN, exitlag, or WTFast to boost your ping to the servers which are hosted in turkey.

Add me on discord HammY#4720 if you have any questions
    Laurenc3 likes this.

I'm currently playing Rise with my old clan Tiocfaidh Ar Lah from Xigenon. It's a good game still in the making which means you're going to be experiencing a lot of bugs. However, the developer team are constantly working on fixes. Compared to K2 / NTT or whoever runs KO nowadays there's hope for change. I do enjoy the game but there is definitely room for improvement.

The game is basically a copy of KO, with some influences from other games. Graphics decent, PK decent. The combo is non existant - IE you don't cancel your skills like in KO. You just spam.

Lag is a big issue. There's also a delay on heals, cure doesn't always work and as a priest you'll get "skill failed" A LOT.

The biggest problem in this game is the short term thinking. Exp is super easy, market was flooded after just a few weeks and there's really nothing to do once you've hit 65 and pked a bit. I see clans and players dropping off as if they were playing a private KO server. Full gear - PK - Go to a new server.

Lunaskar (piana/breth) is empty, Dorion (moradon) is empty apart from merchants, Haddar (Eslant) is empty.

In Death Valley (Cz) you have mage vs mage on channel 1, archer vs archer on channel 2. We are talking about 150 archers vs 150 archers in primetime. Not very fun to play a 4 man melee party.

Hoping things will turn better - But i believe the mistake has already been made. I predict a lvl 70 release and a storm of homecoming players for another month or two before they drop out again.

Little archer Senior Member

The game is trash unfortunately. I could list up many reasons but the main one is the skill casting NOT being client side, and instead having everything be server side. This means that there will be inherent lag in ANY action you perform unless you play from turkey or surrounding areas. Example: Original KO works like this, even if you are in Australia or have 300 ping, skills are instant on your screen (casting). What's delayed is the damage. So if you cast a nova, as soon as the button is pressed your character will start doing the fiery cast animation. It will say "Using Supernova" in your skill bar, and that is where you will feel the lag. It will be like 1 second of waiting for "400 MP used" but that's expected because of the ping difference. Here, if you want to cast the same nova, you have to wait that same 1 second for your character to even lift their arms and start the casting animation, and then ANOTHER second for the damage and effect to take place. It's essentially a 100% delay on every action. Makes for an extremely clunky game experience and also turns some classes into unplayable territory.

Server is sitll in early access. The lag that is getting mentioned above was true 2-3 months ago. They have for sure improved the game when it comes to the ping last 2 months. The feauture in this game is way bigger then KO, thats for sure if you say something else you are retarded.
    There is Solo dungeons, Party Dungeons, another event called Royal. They are opening crafting systems as well in this month. 70 cap is getting realesed also this month.
    PK is on 24/7 and itīs not comparable with USKO with 2-3 hours decent pk / day or private server that is good for 2 weeks.

But if you donīt have the patience and understanding that the game is in a early stage you will be able to find something to complain about everyday.

Most of the ppls above that is complainging quitted a long time ago, when the rest of the server got items they left !

Game is hosted in Turkey.
    it have 200-300 viewers on twitch while Knight Online (Only Usko) have 700-800.
    Level 65 cap basically z macro pk boring asf might aswell join a retarded xacs myko server.
    It's expensive as fuck and i think the game is gonna die because all this game did was steal players from Knight Online which is a dying community with people at 30 + age average.
    And while im looking on twitch the pk in that game it looks garbage as fuck server is like 50% made of archers hitting you from China while ur max hp is 4000.

No way that im going to play that dogshit game.
    Thanks.

perfect we dont rly want the worst freaking warrior in this game stay where ever u are u trash !!!

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenc3 View Post
    perfect we dont rly want the worst freaking warrior in this game stay where ever u are u trash !!!

you don't have a monitor or keyboard plugged in while playing.

Tough it was an option

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-21-2022, 02:34 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-26-2022, 06:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-26-2022, 02:59 PM