Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

rofl

This is a discussion on rofl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu The only reason ppl play at internet caffees is because they dont have a ...
Page: 3

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    The only reason ppl play at internet caffees is because they dont have a computer and internet conection at home.This is not a shooter game wich requires close team work and mmorpgs are best played at home while having all conditions twards relaxing,because it is very time consuming.
    tbh, pvp dus require close teamwork....[/b]
    Theres vent and teamspeak and other stuff for that.It's not exactly counter-strike.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by ResserGD@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu

The only reason ppl play at internet caffees is because they dont have a computer and internet conection at home.This is not a shooter game wich requires close team work and mmorpgs are best played at home while having all conditions twards relaxing,because it is very time consuming.

tbh, pvp dus require close teamwork....
    Theres vent and teamspeak and other stuff for that.It's not exactly counter-strike.[/b]
    true, but im from the UK, i got teamspeak and vent, and if i had the chance to pk with my mates all in the same place, and if it was cheap, i would go there sometimes.

i also have counterstrike: and ye i agree a lot more teamwork is needed in that, but pro pvp in KO is pretty much junk unless u can talk 2 the people u r playin with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123