Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

rollback usko today

This is a discussion on rollback usko today within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by snipes12123 no, the last actual "rollback" occured when a bug happened and lag and other methods made ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    no, the last actual "rollback" occured when a bug happened and lag and other methods made it able to dupe any item by certain methods involving relogging and namechanging...the servers went down 4-5 or so hrs
    good times lol i remember doing that, and also i can be wrong but didnt they have a "rollback" when merchant hack was happening or was that b4 the namechange thing cuz i remember it being after

Banned for scamming.

no, the last actual "rollback" occured when a bug happened and lag and other methods made it able to dupe any item by certain methods involving relogging and namechanging...the servers went down 4-5 or so hrs after they came up from maintenance and were officially rolled back...like i said b4, most people think when the server goes down and items are wiped, they assume its a rollback when infact its just the servers going down and items being wiped.

A good instance of a "non-rollback" is the famous coin-wipe, the abuse went on for too long and too much would have been lost by a true rollback, hence the simple solution of a coin wipe.

If you think im wrong ask in the ask a gm thread on officials what a true roll-back is
    you seem to have manage to turn this into some kind of argument, where you are trying to prove what a "true" wipe is.

Im not arguing with you, i agree, ive played ko for years i no what a wipe is lol

im simply saying that a mod/gm said (when all the biaching started on official) that there will be a roll back, but exp wont be effected.

go argue your made up arguments with the mods/ gms man, the phrase "chip on your shoulder" springs to mind ^^

i thought the last actual roll back was back when they took the Kermiosa's (back when u needed to farm these for the stones for master)out of the pk zones as people were getting uniques like ROL's from DTS and stuff. that was really f'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    you seem to have manage to turn this into some kind of argument, where you are trying to prove what a "true" wipe is.

Im not arguing with you, i agree, ive played ko for years i no what a wipe is lol

im simply saying that a mod/gm said (when all the biaching started on official) that there will be a roll back, but exp wont be effected.

go argue your made up arguments with the mods/ gms man, the phrase "chip on your shoulder" springs to mind ^^
    *facepalm

Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

I dont make up arguments...all i said is what an actual roll-back is and know-it-all's like u said ur incorrect opinion. I simply tried to tell everyone what a roll-back actually is, look back to my 1st post in this topic and you'll see that.

Blah... ignorant ppl give me headaches, gn ko4life, ill post again in a few months or so

cant we all be friends? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i thought the last actual roll back was back when they took the Kermiosa's (back when u needed to farm these for the stones for master)out of the pk zones as people were getting uniques like ROL's from DTS and stuff. that was really f'd up.
    That was way before the last roll-back i mentioned, kermiosa's were a long time ago (i actually miss those, was a fair way to have to earn ur masters ), and that might have been another roll-back time, I dont know either way on that one tho.

@Bob, stop spamming, go burn some stuff <3

i burned some shit recently i want to see if i get it back lol......+8 ftw

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

That was way before the last roll-back i mentioned, kermiosa's were a long time ago (i actually miss those, was a fair way to have to earn ur masters ), and that might have been another roll-back time, I dont know either way on that one tho.

@Bob, stop spamming, go burn some stuff <3
    those kemiriosa were cool until an atross aoed next to them and they all aggroed you at once
    Last edited by sleven07; 02-16-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    good times lol i remember doing that, and also i can be wrong but didnt they have a "rollback" when merchant hack was happening or was that b4 the namechange thing cuz i remember it being after
    LOL i remember those. There were 2 that i can recall....

Good old database hackers. I got rich off of them

somehow the rollbacks skipped me.... or i was involved earlier than K2 thought it was an issue.
    Last edited by THUNDERGAWD; 02-16-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

kemirosa* o_O

good times. wish i kept some screenshots...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    kemirosa* o_O

good times. wish i kept some screenshots...
    yea KEMIROSAS

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

omgzor kemirosa dam lol i 4got about em.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    omg ko suxx so much always they try to fix 1 thing and they end up with more bugsss
    LOL i used to get mad at every maintenance, thats been going on for a loooooong time.

Banned

sad that some stupid little thing can ruin such a nice game and they cannot stop it

even in runescape its harder to cheat

battlemama

Not that i play anymore but i am very much so interested in learning who lost what and who gained something!

just saw my join date wow its been a long time
    Last edited by battlemama; 02-16-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: edit

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast