Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rumor cz kosp coming back. Can anyone verify its not :(

This is a discussion on Rumor cz kosp coming back. Can anyone verify its not :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just finish with 1 now start another? k2 lose all players pl :wacko:...
Page: 1

Default Rumor cz kosp coming back. Can anyone verify its not :(

just finish with 1 now start another?

k2 lose all players pl :wacko:

tolgahan

in FG forum they published a new macro program. they say its asking idw and money to use it. bla bla but i dont know if has a attack enemy mod btw its not koxp
    koxp hasnt published new version.
    i dont think koxp will add attack enemy mod until ppl crack it. then koxp will add to force k2 to publish a new patch.
    these are about 3 or 4 weeks . i think so

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Well, of course it will be back, it was back once, it'll be back again.

Which = me quit and go play real-life

but i dun wanna do that

>.<

Coronius

well logos is already kinda full of archers that sit and attack ... :/

dunno about cz attack ... didnt saw anything at cz neither at war ...

offtopic: that last war was so funny ... there were archers that thought they r cool but they cant do anything w/o their macro programs ... i did like 23k nps

Archer3

Koxp will never come out with attack enemy anymore. They learned it fucked up ko more than they expected. So they removed it but the cracked versions were still out until k2 patched it with logos.

tolgahan

dude when did u come here ?
    if i knew i wd do a CELEBRATION :P

Coronius

Originally posted by tolgahan
    dude when did u come here ?
    if i knew i wd do a CELEBRATION :P
    my baba

i came here to spam a lil ... its kinda long time i came to read ... now im posting also ... official forum is full of noobs :/ no point to post there

Banned

Originally posted by Archer3
    Koxp will never come out with attack enemy anymore. They learned it fucked up ko more than they expected. So they removed it but the cracked versions were still out until k2 patched it with logos.
    lol? you think they care if it "fucked up KO?" to them, arrow shower hacking is fun...even if you have to kill another arrow shower hacker

tolgahan

ko4life is a very good forum.
    but we dont have cypher players here (not much)

susGe

Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Archer3
    lol? you think they care if it "fucked up KO?" to them, arrow shower hacking is fun...even if you have to kill another arrow shower hacker[/b]
    yes they care because they make there money off ko just like K2. If no one plays KO = less ppl buying "legit" koxp.

tolgahan we didnt make that new hack, its a chineese creator, this hack is along the same lines as kosp its good, dont know if it has attack enemy though, hope it doesnt

jimfujitsu

Using proxies is now bannable tolgahan.

Kik0

Originally posted by Coronius
    well logos is already kinda full of archers that sit and attack ... :/

dunno about cz attack ... didnt saw anything at cz neither at war ... *

offtopic: that last war was so funny ... there were archers that thought they r cool but they cant do anything w/o their macro programs ... i did like 23k nps
    What's funnier is when your shadow hunter/dark pursuer outdamages their full shower. while you're wearing FP xD

cid

they new program is HeavenFireOfKnghtOnline2.0. But i dont think it have any cz mode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast