Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 106

It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana

This is a discussion on It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TristoN Posted wrong section before: Ok, the best: * Warrior (Human and Orc) * Sin (h+o) * ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    SirAlex
    Guest

    Default Re: It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana

    Originally posted by TristoN
    Posted wrong section before:


    Ok, the best: *

    Warrior (Human and Orc) *
    Sin (h+o) *
    Mage (h+o)
    Priest (h+o) *

    Let's see.. *

    Warriors: *
    TristaN *
    Dolph *
    StevenSeagal *
    rofl (hits me hard but I heard hes not legit idk) *

    Sin: *
    Schrotti, no doubt
    Crone *
    CatchMeIfUCan, god you hit hard sob *

    Mage: *
    Don't know, they die too fast usually *
    Oblivion gets kills a lot *
    Ave probably for orc *

    Priest: *
    No question, Lau is best BP human side *
    Orc side, I owned them all 1v1 so nobody *
    I put myself as 2nd best BP orc side *

    NickO





    :wub:

  2. #62
    KirbyKommando
    Guest

    Default

    oooo schrotti is human , always tought he was orc :P .. (I always play edena2 so I havent fought you guys alot)

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    McTasty!
    Posts
    907

    Default

    ý am not ýn?


  4. #64
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default Re: It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana

    Originally posted by SirAlex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirAlex)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TristoN
    Posted wrong section before:


    Ok, the best: *

    Warrior (Human and Orc) *
    Sin (h+o) *
    Mage (h+o)
    Priest (h+o) *

    Let's see.. *

    Warriors: *
    TristaN *
    Dolph *
    StevenSeagal *
    rofl (hits me hard but I heard hes not legit idk) *

    Sin: *
    Schrotti, no doubt
    Crone *
    CatchMeIfUCan, god you hit hard sob *

    Mage: *
    Don't know, they die too fast usually *
    Oblivion gets kills a lot *
    Ave probably for orc *

    Priest: *
    No question, Lau is best BP human side *
    Orc side, I owned them all 1v1 so nobody *
    I put myself as 2nd best BP orc side *

    NickO





    :wub:[/b]

    him=using 960 buff+120 ac
    u=scrolls

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    McTasty!
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana

    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by SirAlex@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TristoN

    Posted wrong section before:


    Ok, the best: *

    Warrior (Human and Orc) *
    Sin (h+o) *
    Mage (h+o)
    Priest (h+o) *

    Let's see.. *

    Warriors: *
    TristaN *
    Dolph *
    StevenSeagal *
    rofl (hits me hard but I heard hes not legit idk) *

    Sin: *
    Schrotti, no doubt
    Crone *
    CatchMeIfUCan, god you hit hard sob *

    Mage: *
    Don't know, they die too fast usually *
    Oblivion gets kills a lot *
    Ave probably for orc *

    Priest: *
    No question, Lau is best BP human side *
    Orc side, I owned them all 1v1 so nobody *
    I put myself as 2nd best BP orc side *

    NickO







    :wub:

    him=using 960 buff+120 ac
    u=scrolls[/b]
    yep scroll vs scroll he'd own yo ass
    no doubt

  6. #66
    SirAlex
    Guest

    Default

    Let us duel then talk, i know schrotti dont have scrolls, but we will duel before him 55.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    McTasty!
    Posts
    907

    Default

    have to talk with him bout that i cant arange that
    lol

  8. #68
    Community Naz Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    serious guys.. this is actually the first time i play on a sin active.. ^^ also i got no chance against SirAlex .. so..

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    support mage FTW, dumb ass paper fire mages...

  10. #70
    temmu
    Guest

    Default

    yea support mages are sweet

    bliz really owns when 90% of ppl still play with swift, not with pots

  11. #71
    Senior Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Originally posted by DeviNe
    Sorry Ouro.. we already have a CE

    Gratz anyway though *
    Sry buddy, it got deleted for no reason, typical k2? <_<

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    McTasty!
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Originally posted by Oblivion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oblivion)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DeviNe
    Sorry Ouro.. we already have a CE

    Gratz anyway though *
    Sry buddy, it got deleted for no reason, typical k2? <_<[/b]

  13. #73
    TristoN
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah
    support mage FTW, dumb ass paper fire mages...
    support mages that likes to stun ýt stun ýt rofl...

    and kirby, you need to tell your orc friends to just lose their NP when I LEEROY them and take 4 of them when I die... it pisses me off when they town because they have malice ^^.. Also, we almost 1v1ed yesterday, till more HH and more OO came and we both died I wanna 1v1 you before spike pls

  14. #74
    DeviNe
    Guest

    Default Re: It's early, but a THE BEST poll for Edana

    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by SirAlex@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TristoN

    Posted wrong section before:


    Ok, the best: *

    Warrior (Human and Orc) *
    Sin (h+o) *
    Mage (h+o)
    Priest (h+o) *

    Let's see.. *

    Warriors: *
    TristaN *
    Dolph *
    StevenSeagal *
    rofl (hits me hard but I heard hes not legit idk) *

    Sin: *
    Schrotti, no doubt
    Crone *
    CatchMeIfUCan, god you hit hard sob *

    Mage: *
    Don't know, they die too fast usually *
    Oblivion gets kills a lot *
    Ave probably for orc *

    Priest: *
    No question, Lau is best BP human side *
    Orc side, I owned them all 1v1 so nobody *
    I put myself as 2nd best BP orc side *

    NickO







    :wub:

    him=using 960 buff+120 ac
    u=scrolls[/b]
    was also tired as hell after hours of lvling.. i'm the better sin anyway XD

  15. #75
    temmu
    Guest

    Default

    http://free.hostdepartment.com/k/koranking...adena/adena.htm

    45 Simpson --- Rogue El Morad
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pauldron +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pads +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Helmet +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Gauntlet +8/15 DEX
    Rogue Chitin Armor Boots +8/15 DEX
    Iron Crossbow +8

    that makes me wonder what kinda gear sK has since these 2 lvl together all the time

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •