Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sagit sold - Thanks for all friends on game

This is a discussion on Sagit sold - Thanks for all friends on game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanna say thanks for all friends on game, and lets you all know that I wont do any trades, ...
Page: 3

Just wanna say thanks for all friends on game, and lets you all know that I wont do any trades, selling items from now on.
    Special thanks for all clanies from Pestilence clan, ex-Clanies, TheGreat, OutKasteD, LastHope and Amity members.
    Wish you guys and your family have a great ... great time on this holiday season.

Love you all, DiezorS!
    - Ryan[/b]

good bye dude

have fun in rl

Aba

good luck irl man...drop me a line sometime

TaDaaa

Ryan you are the best and always will be. I hope you got the "goods" from jessy for the CS

I would like to thank you again for all the work you did for pestilence. For those of you that do not know, Ryan created our site and clan bank system. Online we were able to access our clan bank point, enter members, enter points, enter drops, request item, the list goes on and on. I can not even imagine how many hours he put into the sitea and DB. And with all that time he still had enough time to fit in 9-12 Heinkens!!!

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. Thank you ryan for all that you have done for us. You are definatly a friend

mammlea2

bb

Good luck in everything, kanka.

Was nice to play with u

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123