Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Scrolls gonna be tradable again xD

This is a discussion on Scrolls gonna be tradable again xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro lol. well... ill respect ur persistance but just to check something... have they given u anything ...
Page: 4

dazlin

Originally posted by Dro
    lol. well... ill respect ur persistance but just to check something... have they given u anything beside an automatic response? if they have responded u ofc

Well I sent in a ticket about a month ago, maybe more. I complained about my scrolls wearing out too fast. I informed them that I had purchased 2 packs of each hp-1500 and ac-300. I also mentioned I had bought a Hellbreaker and couldnt unlock it and asked for any info about that. Got the usual automated response.. Escalating to higher lvl etc.. I just kept at it, sending more tickets(not spamming, reasonable time inbetween.). Then one day I log on Dazlin and had a free hellbreaker.. Same day got a ticket asking if my problem was resolved etc.. I said no it wont be till I get my scrolls back or KC. Got another resopnse about it being forwarded to the right people please give us time etc.. Finally, about a week after that, I got credited 720 KC(cost of the 2 packs of each scroll). So if you are persistant, I suppose you can end up getting helped.
    And about the FT items they just said they are aware and working on it. (expected response).

For the flamers, yes I can post Proof if you dont believe it..

Mario

Originally posted by ID4N
    im glad i didnt sell termi *
    i told ya

SilverKid

what do u think gone be scroll price ( on ares ) ?
    in my opinoin will be cheap cuz evry 1 will sell it

Reinhard

Originally posted by Fluppy
    yea baby now koxpers will use scrolls :/
    I think i read something about no koxp in cz next patch... i read it in koxp site.

g0rby

Omfg great i will stop facking spent my money on click&buy every week..I wish new patch comes sooooooooon :P

Originally posted by Festo
    old news :P

26/09/2006 21:57:41 sean Pedro De La nic00 word on the street is that zero is hung like a horse
    26/09/2006 21:57:53 sean Pedro De La nic00 and also, PUS item trading
    26/09/2006 21:58:02 sean Pedro De La nic00 it will be available in few days
    well i cant deny it

Haha.

So what made K2 change their minds? Wouldn't be surprised if someone threatened to bomb the HQ.

wraith86

K2 wanted to make more money. notice how they said PUS items werent intended on being tradeable? which is obvioulsy bullshit because there free2play shit says free2play members have absolutely free access to all the current features and future updates. k2s full of shit and lies=

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234