Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scumbag abusers

This is a discussion on Scumbag abusers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko I rest my case. You scumbag abusers are everywhere. Look all around you. There is one. ...
Page: 2

Default Re: Scumbag abusers

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I rest my case. You scumbag abusers are everywhere. Look all around you. There is one. The faggot on this forum that banned tickled. The only person that makes sense in this shit hole. Ban me too scumbags. This isn't a real forum. If ure a fuking dickwad and flame everyones posts you can stay. Real opinions don't matter here. Just trash talking from fuking faggots with no skills. Dumb no life retards DIE!
    oh yeah forgot to mention, you made me lol when you said "The faggot on this forum that banned tickled. The only person that makes sense in this shit hole. Ban me too scumbags." when i checked your i.p.

IP address for this post *
    72.9.18.10 [ 4 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ] *
    Users posting from this IP address *
    Tickled [ 18 Posts ] * *
    someguywhoplaysko [ 4 Posts ]
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

FatM4n

good work paddy

:pic:

gj paddy

HAAA hes tickled LMFAO

Uhm pic ill call a semi-skilled sin u can compare with Tickled (I think u have better items and always wear dd) and Geodine u should STFU dude u suck HARD. U ALWAYS RUN. Even from lvl 60 in fp's +7 lol.

Hostage

I banned him first

wraith86

man this tickled dude seriously has something wrong with him. i mean check out my list

1. my dlw rogue has more HP than him

2. he only uses 5 attack skills on his rogue

3. he makes a bogus account to flame people because he cant contain himself

4. he sends 3-5 letters to everyone that kills him in CZ telling them they are bad without priest and are babashopped

Hostage

And he acts like a n00b ^_^

priest_

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-someguywhoplaysko
    I rest my case. You scumbag abusers are everywhere. Look all around you. There is one. The faggot on this forum that banned tickled. The only person that makes sense in this shit hole. Ban me too scumbags. This isn't a real forum. If ure a fuking dickwad and flame everyones posts you can stay. Real opinions don't matter here. Just trash talking from fuking faggots with no skills. Dumb no life retards DIE!
    [/b]
    my pic :angry:

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko

Ur funny

Ur a retard >.<

:pic:

Originally posted by wraith86
    man this tickled dude seriously has something wrong with him. i mean check out my list

1. my dlw rogue has more HP than him

2. he only uses 5 attack skills on his rogue

3. he makes a bogus account to flame people because he cant contain himself

4. he sends 3-5 letters to everyone that kills him in CZ telling them they are bad without priest and are babashopped
    id like to see that bullshit of his combo with only 5 skills :P :lol:

and u have more hp since u have uniques :|

gj Hostage h43r: ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12