Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Server Transfer..

This is a discussion on Server Transfer.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; " I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to an issue ...
Page: 3

" I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to an issue that occurred in-game, these 3 characters were given the option to move to another server. They were moved at that time. However, after many complaints received after finding out that they had items that were only available in an older version of Knight Online that were not available to the Pathos server, we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server."

LOL...KO made them smile then stuck it in their collective rectums!!!![/b]
    Hahaha Tanoruk is a funny bitch rofl. I'm wondering what items they gave those characters and in what SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES they were

Banned

Hahaha Tanoruk is a funny bitch rofl. I'm wondering what items they gave those characters and in what SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES they were [/b]
    a GM gave out beatenubad's payment history and he was given the choice to transfer him+a friend to a new server.

a GM gave out beatenubad's payment history and he was given the choice to transfer him+a friend to a new server.[/b]
    Oh

KooPa

/Caught :lol:[/b]
    (pokemon) ^^ gotta catch them all!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Corruption at it's finest.

It seems to me as if the GM was more concerned about the "unfair advantage" of the items vs. the actual character transfer.

It's ironic to me, because I come from Edana where that gear isn't (supposed to be) found either.

There's another thread on these forums in the media section from a player named xRag3 from Edana where he admits to being related to a GM and admits receiving more than 1 Chitin Shield from him.

This is the [topic=189570]thread[/topic]. This is the post admitting he's related to a GM. This is the post admitting he received more than 1 Chitin Shield from said GM.

Until recently, xRag3 was in ImSorry clan on Edana. Here's a link to their clan forums for items he's selling, including, but not limited to +3 uniques and yes folks six (count 'em: SIX) +6/25 DD priest caps on Edana. Notice the links to his PK videos in the same topic - thx.

Therefore, if you think the corruption is limited to Pathos or to one particular GM, think again.

Anyway, back on topic: lol @ the gm saying "Let's keep talking though." but then "For now I have to go..."

G fucking G.

Corruption at it's finest.

It seems to me as if the GM was more concerned about the "unfair advantage" of the items vs. the actual character transfer.

It's ironic to me, because I come from Edana where that gear isn't (supposed to be) found either.

There's another thread on these forums in the media section from a player named xRag3 from Edana where he admits to being related to a GM and admits receiving more than 1 Chitin Shield from him.

This is the [topic=189570]thread[/topic]. This is the post admitting he's related to a GM. This is the post admitting he received more than 1 Chitin Shield from said GM.

Until recently, xRag3 was in ImSorry clan on Edana. Here's a link to their clan forums for items he's selling, including, but not limited to +3 uniques and yes folks six (count 'em: SIX) +6/25 DD priest caps on Edana. Notice the links to his PK videos in the same topic - thx.

Therefore, if you think the corruption is limited to Pathos or to one particular GM, think again.

Anyway, back on topic: lol @ the gm saying "Let's keep talking though." but then "For now I have to go..."

G fucking G.[/b]
    Rofl that right there just ownt K2 up their asses :lol: Or at least that Mike nigga h34r:

Well I wonder what genius GM's K2 is hireing... Since the gm's "manage" to spill out Payment info from a account...

Are they fukin drunk or just have a very VERY low IQ..

But K2 has been good at hireing retards to run the game, so I reckon more will come....
    And more bullshit like this will happend.

GG

hey lets all transfer the english players to one server and make it an all english server now...

Banned

wow /caught fuken k2 what do u accept man nothing gets passed me :s

hey lets all transfer the english players to one server and make it an all english server now... [/b]
    +1 would be an amazing server dont have to worry about turks would pawn... xD well lvls would be unfair so start a new server for english players only

when can i transfer?

RiseAgainst_

it will make the game pretty gay

brand knew server opened and already a lvl 80[/b]
    Anyone with half a brain would know that will never happen, please*people.. avoid posting*stupid*comments*like*this*one*and*ill*stop *posting*annoying*bitching*like*this.

R-tard.

Bradshouse

Well I think it goes without saying that K2 has done some fucked up shit in the time that this game has been made... However this is kinda the topper of em all. I know GM's always sell items when a new server opens then disappear after that. ie got fired or just knew better after price drop. Furthermore i think we all know that this will not be the only time this will happen, plain and simple if people are willing to pay for something then people will get want they wanna pay for...
    I dont see a lvl 80 being transferred to Akara but stranger things have certainly happed thats for sure...
    I think that the K@ community is afraid of doing a dupe wipe like in the old days because they know how much dupped items there are out there and they know that they were mostly duped by gm's considering "there are no new dupes available to make items at the4 moment"..... Anyway i put in my 2 cents hf commenting and gg lvl 80 muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

haha call me dumb noob whatever.. but ive missed somthing here.. what happend??? i know 3 acc got transfered.. but y would they be transfered? and pathos has been around for awhile.. but not long enough to have the "special/rare" items

ghagar18

Tanoruk:

As this has become a heated issue, I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to a security issue that occurred in-game with a Game Master (is now no longer with K2) and 3 characters, these 3 characters were given the option to move to another server. They were moved at that time. However, after many complaints received after finding out that they had items that were only available in an older version of Knight Online that were not available to the Pathos server, we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server.

These were the only 3 characters to be transferred and it was a decision made by Production. This was a special circumstance and we will not answer requests for this to be done to other players.[/b]
    Thats all they got to say

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123