Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

servers

This is a discussion on servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, i am new player atm started on Hellsgarem, since i am from Europe i wonder what is best ...
Page: 1

Default servers

Hey all, i am new player atm started on Hellsgarem, since i am from Europe i wonder what is best server for me with less lagg (STEAMKO),
    actually i want to know where are servers located ? Cheers.

1 - Usko is the best option for you If you are laggin' in SteamKO.
    2 - Steam location is Canada.
    3 - You can try WTFast to improve your game connection.
    4 - Hellsgarem is dead.
    5 - I recommend you to play Usko / Manes.

Here is my to-do list for you.

Quote Originally Posted by uriel View Post
    Hey all, i am new player atm started on Hellsgarem, since i am from Europe i wonder what is best server for me with less lagg (STEAMKO),
    Hey,

Go Manes bro, server was launched about a month ago. Highest activity in all existing KO servers. PUS prices are very good compared to steam and with all the activity for sure you gonna have more fun there

Quote Originally Posted by uriel View Post
    USKO Servers are located in Istanbul (Turkey)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    1 - Usko is the best option for you If you are laggin' in SteamKO.
    2 - Steam location is Canada.
    3 - You can try WTFast to improve your game connection.
    4 - Hellsgarem is dead.
    5 - I recommend you to play Usko / Manes.

Here is my to-do list for you.
    Greetings there, May I ask why do you think that Hellsgarem is a dead server? It may not have a big population but people in there are all happy. There is a reason why people play that server and not Manes or Cypher ..

Quote Originally Posted by xGodakaMirza View Post
    Greetings there, May I ask why do you think that Hellsgarem is a dead server? It may not have a big population but people in there are all happy. There is a reason why people play that server and not Manes or Cypher ..
    What exactly is the reason if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    What exactly is the reason if i may ask?
    Nobody is good meaning they dont get raped as they would on manes

On Hellsgarem you dont need to spend much real money to be gg, there is farm spots, for example, you can get on aoc, mastodons, hobgoblins, biffrost mobs in cz, nigmash keramash medicmash etc. its not allways full like on other servers, you can find a spot in emc/luf to farm cardinals even also, or to do hornets if you do. My poiint is in hellsgarem you can farm for coins if you have the time ofc, but in servers like for example Manes, all those spots are full all the time i guess, people are babain to much i mean lets be real, 1 Month has passed and there is already +10 weapon breaker, +13 reverse hellbreaker, +11rev shard. Dont get me wrong, I mean if you want to be good in there, from the start you have to put USD into the game, quite a lot, if you dont do it and if you aint that well with expirience in this game, people will just sh** on you all the time when you even try to farm. Second thing is the language barrier, in hellsgarem we all know that turkish ip is blocked, and a few other countries which are in most cases the people who use koxp and illegal things like that. The GMs are doin their job, there is no koxpers on hellsgarem or dupers or anything like that. From time to time there is a koxp train party but those people get banned in 30minutes maximum as they log in. Its a server where you will see English / spanish in normal chat all the time, where people speak only those languages, there is no flaming, no swearing, not much scamming etc. Its a perfectly made server, and since 83 opened even more people came to play the server. In like 1 Month, my oppinion is that hellsgarem will be twice active as Pathos is now. It aint moving on fast, so you can always catch up easy. My oppinion, no offense to other people or smth like that.

greetings
    Coldwind and Darken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Nobody is good meaning they dont get raped as they would on manes
    Well what do you exactly mean by this?

tyvm friends for fast respond and have fun

if u are a hard core player don't come to hells if u are a casual player this is the best server.

well, very looooong time ago i played this game a lot on USKO (pathos and edana and akara when they was created, i dont even remember accounts and i bet those accounts are deleted till now,i remember only chars names, i saw KO in steam not long ago so i thought to give it a try a bit and kill this nostalgia thing :P, but since i am not hardcore player (at least not anymore :P ) i will go with hellsgarem, ty all once more for tips

I'm an idiot never mind.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xGodakaMirza View Post
    Well what do you exactly mean by this?
    Exactly what i wrote is what i mean , no turks allowed = less competition (in before ko4life soldiers comes and tell me english players are the best on ko)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Exactly what i wrote is what i mean , no turks allowed = less competition (in before ko4life soldiers comes and tell me english players are the best on ko)
    dude there is always a guy better then the other one, in KO you can never say who the best one is or where does the best one come from. Sometimes a party of 8 people which speak their mother language are better then a the best 8 KO players in the world that came up together in 1 party. Correct me if i am wrong ( dont include my grammar, its bs, not an englishman )
    greetings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast