Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Servers close in 15min :P

This is a discussion on Servers close in 15min :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ruthvik2.0 man idk if you noticed but we aint the 15th yet -_-...
Page: 3

ruthvik2.0 man idk if you noticed but we aint the 15th yet -_-

Oatmeal

Hello Knight Online Players,

We will be bringing the servers down for a short maintenance at 4:10PM to apply a patch regarding security updates. The maintenance is scheduled to last about 30 minutes however complications may extend that time. We thank you for your patience and we will see you in-game shortly.

Check forums.

spyrex

site is slow so will post this shit here

The payment program "Click & Buy" will be undergoing maintenance Friday June 15th from 12:00AM - 4:00AM CEST (Thursday June 14th at 3:00PM - 7:00PM PDT). During this time, players in the European region will be unable to purchase through "Click & Buy". Thank you for your understanding and support of Knight Online.

- The Knight Online Team[/b]
    that is C&B not SERVERS :P

just read the website....4 hours maintenance :angry:[/b]

That is Click and Buy maintenance, they don't bring down the servers for that. Just means u can't use Click and Buy to purchase anything. They are bringing down the servers for 30min for security patch.

edit...lol ok some ppl post same thing i said while i was writing it

Banned

We will be bringing the servers down for a short maintenance at 4:10PM to apply a patch regarding security updates. The maintenance is scheduled to last about 30 minutes however complications may extend that time. We thank you for your patience and we will see you in-game shortly.

FFS it has nothing to do with click and buy.

Banned

NAME CHANGE SCROLL READY PLS !! xd

spyrex

oh ^^

jetsamjetsam

scared the crap outta people in my alliance.

Ill miss her

We will be bringing the servers down for a short maintenance at 4:10PM to apply a patch regarding security updates. The maintenance is scheduled to last about 30 minutes however complications may extend that time which we all know they will, because "piss up in a brewery" springs to mind . We thank you for your patience and we will see you in-game shortly.
    Check forums.[/b]

Banned

FFS it has nothing to do with click and buy.[/b]
    ye when i look at site it has only C&B thing but now they put this

MirZa117

ummm, how many hours till servers are back up? I'm looking to hunt down atilla :P

Banned

ummm, how many hours till servers are back up? I'm looking to hunt down atilla :P[/b]
    30 minutes...

opteron

that'S gotta be a fucking joke. like 2 UNSCHEDULED maintenances in 3 days with no feedbacks about what they did to the servs.... maybe they didn't wanted to pay the electricity for some hours so they just shut them down for a while.. lazy asses plx.

that'S gotta be a fucking joke. like 2 UNSCHEDULED maintenances in 3 days with no feedbacks about what they did to the servs.... maybe they didn't wanted to pay the electricity for some hours so they just shut them down for a while.. lazy asses plx.[/b]

zzzzzz It's 30 fucking minutes for a security patch.. Cry about it pls.. They do shit to help the game, everyone bitches. They dont do shit, everyone bitches.. Grow up..

scared the crap outta people in my alliance.

Ill miss her [/b]

haha the same fuckin thing happened in my alliance chat.. LMAO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast