Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Servers are down

This is a discussion on Servers are down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A few days? I got dc about 12 hours ago and they still arent up. So why should you get ...
Page: 6

BJK

A few days? I got dc about 12 hours ago and they still arent up. So why should you get a 'few' days premium? lol[/b]
    because many of the players cannot login since 3 days ?!

BigApple

Wow almost 12 hours down and counting. It would be great customer service if everyone's premium was extended for a few days. This would make up for this extended downtime, and all the game craziness we have had to put up with over the last few months. But either way, I just hope that they have found a way to curb this hacking and bugging.

The estimate of four hours down was a bad move on K2's part. Im sure they knew they were installing another big patch, or bringing the anti-hack server online. Giving an expectation, and not meeting it, is very dissapointing to the customers. They would bebetter off saying 'servers will be down indefinitely, as we are working on a major update', or something like that. It is so much better to 'under promise and over deliver'.

Ignore Me Senior Member

anyone find infos on official server?[/b]
    There was a going down for maintaince post by Korlash 12 hours ago. SHould be 4 hours could take longer...

Twitter is the more uptodate. http://twitter.com/KnightOnline no need to register to read it.

Royalassassin

12hours later >.>

and after servers up 1-2h of playing without cheaters around

Ill probs being out an add on to there anti hack thingy, there most prised possesion

Ignore Me Senior Member

Ill probs being out an add on to there anti hack thingy, there most prised possesion[/b]
    I believe your char gets humped by pedobear - just before it gets a ban now. :unsure:

well we can just hope they fix the needfull things we're asking for but as we all know k2 is k2. Sometimes they ban 10000000000000 in 10 mins and sometimes you see 100 illegal weapons bought from gm which they never investigate -_-

I believe your char gets humped by pedobear - just before it gets a ban now. :unsure:[/b]
    Lol we can only hope

pretty much, the server without x-trap is easier to hack into
    even 20 mins after restart or new patch you see people running around with god mode they just change a few settings and wala
    k2 will have a hard trouble ever getting rid of the hackers and they are inventing new ways every patch to hack into this game, its not about what hacks they invent
    its about how many people use them and if thats to many well then ko = shit fest

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

pretty much, the server without x-trap is easier to hack into
    even 20 mins after restart or new patch you see people running around with god mode they just change a few settings and wala
    k2 will have a hard trouble ever getting rid of the hackers and they are inventing new ways every patch to hack into this game, its not about what hacks they invent
    its about how many people use them and if thats to many well then ko = shit fest[/b]
    +1 - most of`em started playing this game as hackers thats whats psses me off :S

Validating

been sitting for 8 hours attempting to log in

Banned

wow still down

lucky i went to sleep

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i made hell breaker+9 and 2x priest chitin +9 on ionia... hopefully no rollback...[/b]
    damn.. thought i was the only one <_<

well k2 must be doin something big if its takin 12 hours.. hopeflly a hack shield of some sort :huh:

been sitting for 8 hours attempting to log in[/b]
    that sucks.. go sleep h34r:

hope they fix the duping thing.. its really screwing up a good server >.> i&#39;d just wanna get online and play like in the old days where there were k0xpers but u only saw 10 a day and they weren&#39;t annoying ppl in pk nor exp.. and market was stable and +8 raptor made u a GMlike GOD..

hmmh.. miss the old good days

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast