sexy

This is a discussion on sexy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that we may have caused during the upgrading ...
Page: 1

Default sexy

Dear Knight Online Players,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that we may have caused during the upgrading process of our game servers on Thursday, November 02. In our continued quest to make Knight Online a better game for all players, we are pleased to announce that we have now upgraded our network stream from 100mbs to 1gbs. We hope that you have been enjoying all these exciting changes in the Knight Online World lately, and we wish you all a happy gaming!

-Knight Online Team

idk if this was posted or not just seen it while checking if any non premium nov posts were made in the officals

is it just me or is it like K2 have this really old car, engines falling apart, exhausts got holes all down it, there's rust inside it and everything, yet they keep spraying it with new pearlesant paint and attaching neon light and spinners to it so it looks awesome, but inside it is really collapsing

Originally posted by PADDY
    is it just me or is it like K2 have this really old car, engines falling apart, exhausts got holes all down it, there's rust inside it and everything, yet they keep spraying it with new pearlesant paint and attaching neon light and spinners to it so it looks awesome, but inside it is really collapsing
    sounds like my first car XD

Hypnos

If they released a patch, there wouldn't be this much strain on their servers. Your average KOXPing archer's client is sending around 2 attacks per second.

Infat

Old Car? I thought your old Bonneville had a flame thrower on it to start forest fires.... :wub:

hushie

MoJay

and yet the afternoon war was the laggiest I've seen in a long time...once again good job K2