Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SHAXRAK IS A FAG

This is a discussion on SHAXRAK IS A FAG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Radiatasoul sorry to say this but shaxrak got hacked last night so I dont think you can ...
Page: 2

Killgannon

Originally posted by Radiatasoul
    sorry to say this but shaxrak got hacked last night so I dont think you can get any of your stuff back...
    Wow, what a coincidence, somone rips and then amazingly gets hacked so the items are gon forever... heard that before. Sorry sweetums...

Magelord1257

Sucks how just one person can take away months of work

This guy reminds me of someone called Jugallo.

dont trust no1 but ur RL friends

isnt that the same fag who uses arrow shower hack? ah i think im wrong thinking of a name like shardx or something cant remember

grr his name sounds so familiar.... :angry:

Pwner

lol, zzz NEVER GIVE OUT ID AND PW, how fucking hard can it be to learn ? So what if u know the guy for 2 years, IG, don't trust him zz..

agressor

Hey! Just found this topic. NEVER TRUST THE MAGE SHAXRAK!!!! Its a hacked Mage!!! My bestfriend made this Char. Every1 who knows the real Shaxrak knows that hes a very, very, very nice Person! Since the day when he lost his baby (Shaxrak) he stopped playing.

He levelt my first Warior till lvl 50. No i have the hardjob to level his Priest (Shaxiest) that he can start a come back!

narinn114

lol ur a dumbfuck....i only trust 2 people on my account and guese wat i only let them if i dont ahve jack shit on it lol but 1 person i trust with 110gbs lol. some might know simba1329 ^^

Sustain

Dont share ur account with nobody even if it do have to be ''mean'' to ur clannies.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Seby666
    dont trust no1 but ur RL friends
    actually my friend got hacked by a rl friend... there not friends anymore... =/

Dragon_slayer

Thank god your quiting. That Shaxrax dude tryed to scam my friend also he just willingly gave my friend his account PW and shit thinking he would get my friends in return but my friend dont talk to him anymore, so HA HA YOU STUPID FUCK IM HAPPY YOUR STUPID FUCKING ASS GOT SCAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12