Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should i become a bad gun?

This is a discussion on Should i become a bad gun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No i will not trade with this duper. And i will do a favour for EDANA. :wub: Btw i know ...
Page: 2

No i will not trade with this duper. And i will do a favour for EDANA. :wub: Btw i know how hurts then you lost items wich you bought.

redfieldTnT

Default Should i become a bad gun

Q: should i become a bad gun

A: Yes

No i will be Good Gun so kiss pls :wub:

Road

I have respect for you. It does take some guts to bring this up to us. And the fact that you are asking us means you are unsure and that means there is still some good in you. Don't cheat... Rep is 423452345435245 better than anything in this game. I have worked for ALL my items except some that were gifted (not many, but when they were I always did repay favor). I am 61 on Olympia, I am slow at lvling, would be better at pk with better gear, but I am very Proud of the friends I have made. If you guys don't know who I am, I am RoadRouge on Olympia Human side. I know EVERYONE human side and they all have something nice to say to me. I know cecilia and all the old school players that went to olympia that were in THE like Silence, Lvlmeplz, Numb, and other people.

Even SeigeR knows me cuz a few days after he was hacked (or the former older was, SiegeR is the friend that plays it now?) I was on a clannies account, AncientSecrets giving him advice and telling him how bad I felt for him.

What is your gear? I am 61 now with full +6/10 rogue chitin and all +7 dex accesories except for a +1 kek ring and dual MD +6.

In conclusion: Don't cheat, it will make the game more challanging for you and more enjoyable with all the legit friends you make. :wub:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by neTworK
    ...1st Nobody cares that im legit player.
    2nd All calls me fag&jellous becouse im flaming cheaters.
    3rd Why i have to work hard if i can get it easy? So who is better Fag or Cheater?
    Yes, I too am noticing this disturbing trend. The best thing you can do to resist the temptation is to surround yourself with friends that are legit like you - that way you play and have fun, and fuck what the cheaters are doing.

I know I'll keep flaming cheaters - will you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12