I see no post about it, and i wanna say this is a small but important step to make those who cant pay alot of money on this game a chance to play FAIR.

until today on new servers ppl could buy that gold/plat and get like 147894139K KC to get the rest of the XP scrolls and be first lvl 60/70/80.

now the only way for those people to do it wont be by making a new account, just using a pre-made account that is 30 days old before the new server starts.

again a faulty with this rule, since everybody can rush and open their new acocunts now, and in 30/60/90 days when a new server will come out they will spend their a$$ on that account.

a fix?

FIRST PAYMENT -> not SINGLE.

after first payment on the account it will have a 30 days block from payments.

in that way, ppl will be able to either get prem+ the 1000 KC, and not prem+ 8000KC for xp scrolls and everything that has to do with what i call "babashopped lvling" (paying alot of money to xp faster).

i Hope K2 will fix this, otherwise nothing has really changed.

In order to provide a secure environment for all of our paying customers, new accounts will be limited to a SINGLE purchase within the first 30 days. Normal purchase restrictions resume after this period.

-the Knight Online 'money lovers' Team[/b]
/discuss