u miss understand the whole situation mate.

i dont have a problem with spending money, its their money, they can do w/e they want with it.

but look at the GAME, and u will see that it is NOT FAIR for ppl who cant afford to spend money on this game.

if the game was fair from that point of view, i could honestly say " WOW " on the ppl that have alot of items on their account and everything.

but ofc it will never happen, cause babashop in ko isnt something that WE cant stop (K2 can.. easily).[/b]
i know what u mean, but is not like they are buying lvls. this game is free to play not pay to play, and why u say is not fair?

ppl who doesnt spend 1$ on usd get still god lvls and items.

premium doesnt increase any chance of anything, (maybe noah and exp ofc) but u think a person with premium will have better chance of upgrading, or better drops? pfff

i think u have the wrong point of view here, ppl who buy premium and G1 credits are buying a service, not uber
items/chars

btw: the game is corrupted from the beggining, look at the gms, ppl who get free items, db hackers etc etc etc... the game is pretty much dead with too many hacks, bugs, etc