Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So a funny thing happened to me today...

This is a discussion on So a funny thing happened to me today... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm next time ask if clan is tent to do cape quest before u set up merchant mode :P...
Page: 2

Caneche

hmmm next time ask if clan is tent to do cape quest before u set up merchant mode :P

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

next time don't join to a clan with people that you don't know and merchent with that ammout of money , i had my account on olympia with bigger amout i just made my own clan till i got rid of the cash XD

The trick to avoid all those bullshit things is to do one of the following: 1) Dont merchant on your main char; or, 2) Dont carry any money or stones when your merchant.

I remember some years ago a hack that allowed pets to kill people in mora appeared and even though the guy who controlled the pet didnt get any money nor nps, a bunch of people would just kill and rez players merchanting in mora.

Lost like 20+% exp on my lvl 82 BP, K2 gave me a free 15 days of silver prem after a few tickets which pissed me off even more.

eventrock5

Was this 4Vicarious?

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo View Post
    I'd like to know how you carried more then 21gb when you got tped into the arena.
    Think before you make shit up.
    bahahahahahahahahahahaahaha that was funny.

this could be a awsome idea this guys prob cruising in there

put your merchant + koxp on

leave it overnight wake up in the morning with mad cash

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    I still don't get the whole PK thing In the quest Arena. Can someone be kind enough to expain it to me? Thanks.
    It's most likely a pk(with np disabled) zone to make killing the boss harder. If 2 separate clans go to complete the quest, they can basically fight over the boss. Though most just wait or switch servers....

The quest area was once NP enabled so that you gained/lost np. I knew some people who stayed there just to kill people entering.

The clan leader should've kicked you from clan and killed you; then just give you your GB back. That's what an old clan of mine did when we accidentally pulled merchant clannies in with us.

which server are you playing?

It happens to be that the leader of this subclan will sort it out with the leader of the subclan that tried the quest. I should be getting my coins back soon

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo View Post
    I'd like to know how you carried more then 21gb when you got tped into the arena.
    Think before you make shit up.
    Lol, priceless.

XXXpointmanXXX

lol to funny man sry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12