Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
Like Tree6Likes

So... who from old old old old old old Diez is still playing/wants to play KO?

This is a discussion on So... who from old old old old old old Diez is still playing/wants to play KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any nubs i know?...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default So... who from old old old old old old Diez is still playing/wants to play KO?

    any nubs i know?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    46

    Default

    You have no idé whos out there!!!!!111

  3. #3
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    I'm from old old old old diez but I was 14, does that count?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kali Yuga
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    any nubs i know?

    There's nobody left. Im sorry cava but it was best to quit early.

  5. #5
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    I'm from Diez but stopped KO a while back, games too dead now. Not even priv servs are worth the time, best move on to LoL or a blizzard game. Anyway, was bigdude6 from Notorious there. I used to play with Thyss and KatsDancing if you remember them.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoeTBobo View Post
    You have no idé whos out there!!!!!111
    do you still suck as a sin like you used to do back then? ^^ alohaaaaaaaaaaa

  7. #7
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    i jsut made this topic because some of us are at legacyko

    new order peeps, and some MNI people on human side.

    so yes, if anybody from diez is interested in joining us let me know ^^

  8. #8
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    i jsut made this topic because some of us are at legacyko

    new order peeps, and some MNI people on human side.

    so yes, if anybody from diez is interested in joining us let me know ^^
    No offense, but are you saying that you are basicly attentionwhoring and trying to recruit outside the clan-area for a private server outside the private server section?
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  9. #9
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Hey!

    10chars

  10. #10
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    No offense, but are you saying that you are basicly attentionwhoring and trying to recruit outside the clan-area for a private server outside the private server section?
    Whoaaa there it's not that serious.

  11. #11
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Whoaaa there it's not that serious.
    Some people would beg to differ. I agree it isn't serious, and I can see why one would say: 'Why make an issue out of this?'. However I'm just very jealous OP decided to exclude non-dies players! I felt sad, lonely and spiteful.

    Now that is general chat which is pretty off topic in this thread.

    ps. Btw forgive my tone, i can gather it feels like it's intended to be harsh. Quitte the contrary however. Just giving my particular view. Carry on.
    typ0 likes this.

  12. #12
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    No offense, but are you saying that you are basicly attentionwhoring and trying to recruit outside the clan-area for a private server outside the private server section?
    no why the fuck would i do that? i just want to play with diez people again, simple as that. u got some nerves questioning old sch ggs.

  13. #13
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    no why the fuck would i do that? i just want to play with diez people again, simple as that. u got some nerves questioning old sch ggs.
    Haha I'm so sorry mister old school gg. I shall not 'question' your ego which you have obviously earned years ago in a game that's close to death. /sarcasm

    I think I've earned the right to point out obvious mistakes in your post, not by playing a game, but by being right. Besides your reply shows you are immature and lack the intelligence to come up with a normal awnser to my question why you posted what you posted. You basicly said no I'm not an attentionwhore and I can do anything because I used to be Superman.




    Ps. Oldschool GG nowadays refers to a hell of a lot of people. Some would even put that ugly tag on me.

    Ps2. If u really were superman I wouldn't talk to u like this everyone knows superman can't be beaten, except by batman.
    S1ckness and typ0 like this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Haha I'm so sorry mister old school gg. I shall not 'question' your ego which you have obviously earned years ago in a game that's close to death. /sarcasm

    I think I've earned the right to point out obvious mistakes in your post, not by playing a game, but by being right. Besides your reply shows you are immature and lack the intelligence to come up with a normal awnser to my question why you posted what you posted. You basicly said no I'm not an attentionwhore and I can do anything because I used to be Superman.




    Ps. Oldschool GG nowadays refers to a hell of a lot of people. Some would even put that ugly tag on me.

    Ps2. If u really were superman I wouldn't talk to u like this everyone knows superman can't be beaten, except by batman.

    ghehehehe, I LIKE. Sorry but this is so true!

  15. #15
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    ghehehehe, I LIKE. Sorry but this is so true!

    no its not ! Spider-Man can beat superman to!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:34 AM
  2. Any Old Diez Players Still Around
    By Shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. Found some old KO pics{Not too old}
    By Disturbed in forum Media
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 11:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •