Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Some K2/KO irony/humor

This is a discussion on Some K2/KO irony/humor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by gtaguy irony *B) Thats not ironic - id call that damn stupid...
Page: 2

morax

Originally posted by gtaguy

irony *B)
    Thats not ironic - id call that damn stupid

armand0

still launching new servers without preventing macroing (after olimpia example)

whineandbread

and K2 know all of these and is just ignoring the problems... :wacko:

chase

Default Re: Some K2/KO irony/humor

Originally posted by Devile
    I'm kinda bored today so dediced to make a nasty post about K2/KO ironic reality. Feel free to add more of this:

* Isiloon was modified so its drop rate was reduced, but he still drops the same, only difference is the rest of mobs dont drop shit now.
    * /save command was removed to prevent duping, but now we get free rollbacks 24x7.
    * External GMs were removed to prevent GM corruptiong, but K2 kept Arestides for almost 1 year!
    * Official ranking site had a security leak 1 month ago and 2 hackers used SQL injectiong to edit the DB. K2 instead of banning them and undoing what they did, made them GMs!
    * Nowadays, legit means "not loosing items after dupe wipe" so its better to buy from KoM
    * HackShield is the ultimate K2 weapon against cheaters, but cheat, a hack that's been there for months, is not detected/blocked properly! Arrow Shower hack ftw!
    * Nation Transfer is the best way to balance a server, but K2 dediced to get some cash from it and sell it in the powerup store. Now servers are more balanced! thank you very much!
    * U can cheat all u want in this game and the worst thing that will happen will be a 15-30 days ban, but go flame K2 in their forums and prolly end up PERMANENTLY banned for real (yeah forever!!!).
    ty,ty.

sticky this plz

* Tower Bug Exploit - I reported on xxth Oct 2005, full video and detailed instructions on how to do it

Comes to January 2006, Exploit gets out to the public people start abusing it. Another K2 balls up

morax

Originally posted by Festo
    * Tower Bug Exploit - I reported on xxth Oct 2005, full video and detailed instructions on how to do it

Comes to January 2006, Exploit gets out to the public people start abusing it. Another K2 *balls up
    *March 2006 - bug still not fixed...

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Inter server dark lunar war - Big Big Big exp reward, k so i have my only dark lunar war char like 90% of the other players, them WOOT WOOT, he lvled up , no more lunar war for me, i will have to lvl till 65 to be able to do decent pk again .......

my dlw char is only 48 so im happy about it

Nattefrost

I cant believe you ppl

Missing the most obvious one.....

GAMERS FIRST??

morax

Originally posted by Nattefrost
    I cant believe you ppl

Missing the most obvious one.....

GAMERS FIRST??
    :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

i was gonna upload that but you beat me to it.

chase

Ý LOWE THAT ONE !

LOWE LOWE LOWE LOWWWWWWWWWWWWE ÝT ! :wub:

priestish

Default Re: Some K2/KO irony/humor

Originally posted by Devile

* Official ranking site had a security leak 1 month ago and 2 hackers used SQL injectiong to edit the DB. K2 instead of banning them and undoing what they did, made them GMs!
    * Nowadays, legit means "not loosing items after dupe wipe" so its better to buy from KoM
    Funny how you put those two next to each other. :rollseyes:

petsmar2

"Glitching is fixed"..."glitching is fixed perminitally"..."glitching can't happen anymore"...(no further comment)
    (replace glitch with duping and the tower bug and repeat)

The famous one of free to play vs "only premium users can log in at this time"

SaTaN

i love the gamers first.. i might have fell for that one a year ago when i first started KO and played for 3 days.. then noticed things wernt as good as the MMORPG.com webby said it was.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast