Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some little question about buying an account

This is a discussion on Some little question about buying an account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can some 1 tell me ALL the info i need about the guy selling? sorry first time i buy an ...
Page: 1

boltaction666

Default Some little question about buying an account

Can some 1 tell me ALL the info i need about the guy selling? sorry first time i buy an account

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

U need to be sure he is trusted first
    then u need id,pass word,secret questions and answers,seal unseal code(not imp. u can make it by s.a),ALL previous purchases of premium or cash knight made to the account or at least the info of the last 6 months
    if u want any extra help pm me here or in my msn
    ~Ayman

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Many people forget about the original email. You need the password to the original email so u can change it. If they still have access to it then they can recover the account no matter what precautions u take.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Why u need original mail?? useless

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    Why u need original mail?? useless
    If u read what I said, then u would see that I answered "why" (they can recover the account), but I guess I'll elaborate for you. The company doesn't allow sharing of accounts, and they could care less about the person that illegally purchased an account on ko4life (it could even potentially be a hacked account that was sold off). So if the original owner sells the account then goes crying about it getting hacked, he can recover it using the original email as proof of being the original owner. Hell he can even provide credit card info with original payments proving he is the original owner (again they don't care about the buyer because the buyer is doing an illegal activity). The bottom line is you can't ever be 100% safe, just try to do your research on who your buying from and hope they are trustworthy people. Changing original email is just one more step to take to make it more difficult to recover.

Also there's the obvious answer; buy it in a cypher ring.

You need for them to either change the email to one of your own, or they give you infos to the email the account is hooked up with. Changin everything now is done through the email on the account i think...

Only safe way, go buy an account in Cypher Ring, they are back, and you move it to your new account. He wants to sell the account, he can do it that way. Then all original info is yours. Say you want a lvl 80 and he wants Ironset or something, have him Cypher it and give extra IB, something like this.

No one is to be trusted on the internet. If you decide to proceed with such a risky trade then you must also be ready to face the consequences of getting scammed, just saying.

GL with your trade

N0rseman

I also think the original email is important ...
    But I heard that if you buy the account of another person ...
    And you get the original email, it can recover the account sold, if it create another account and submit a ticket with the credit card data...

This is true ?

would you buy a used car knowing that the seller is keeping a copy of the car keys ?

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    would you buy a used car knowing that the seller is keeping a copy of the car keys ?

That's the point ...
    If you will spend money buying an account ... is better to spend more money and buy in CR ...

best way is to buy it on CR easier and 100% safe i guess

I still dont get this original email thingy and how do u change it?, i had an account and i changed the email of it, the password, the secret answers and questions and seal/unseal code and region info and i got all payment information on the purchase history, why in the hell would someone save the account info if its already changed and how does the KO team know that i bought it in a cypher ring and how high is the chance that the seller will hack you?
    can't the seller get the char back that he sold in a cypher ring by providing his Creditcard digits to the GM's?

~fdnl123

in cyper ring is more safer for sure

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

So is not save to buy a char

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast