Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

SOOOO, hows the new server?

This is a discussion on SOOOO, hows the new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering whats the status on akara and manes, wondering if i should give it a shot...
Page: 1

Default SOOOO, hows the new server?

Just wondering whats the status on akara and manes, wondering if i should give it a shot

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Manes is really active; almost every big and "competitive" clan went there, Akara has some people on it, not as many however.

Manes 4 and Akara 4 are not added to their server list yet, but they are also very active

well, what else? do i really need to buy kc to strive? or can my poor ass go there without spending 0$ and do well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    well, what else? do i really need to buy kc to strive? or can my poor ass go there without spending 0$ and do well?
    I mean, it's USKO so you aren't going to do well without scrolls (undy scroll, 350 AC, AP, dex, dura pot is necessary for sin and some other stuff).

You could spend $0 but you shouldn't expect to be even with anyone; you will be significantly behind everyone else in terms of EXP, drop rate, etc etc. That's how USKO has always been, but at the same time this is probably the most active and the cheapest USKO server ever released. The PUS discounts are nice, all the items on bynogame are also very cheap for mastering yourself (with the exception of a few, for example Fang of Barkirra needed for a lot of skills is $23.88 (90 TL on bynogame), Lobo pendant is less than $8 (30 TL), Lupus is the only expensive but not really at $37.15 (140 TL). Holy water is 200 TL ($53), so its definitely the cheapest USKO and also insanely active.

I was really bored so I did this, using the current prices of bynogame here's how much it would cost to unlock all the necessary skills for a lvl 83 warrior:

play manes, insanely active. you can do well without spending, but it's gonna be a pain and i really suggest you atleast get a premium.

I would never play this game without spending $$$, but if you have the patience, why not?

Server is active but hella laggy, just Manes3 that's not lagging

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

ye there is loads of ppl on every server, can't wait to hit 80

GDM

Server is very active , but you need premium to be able to log in , otherwise you are screwd

ye, premium is a must have, tried to login on manes 4 for the past 2 days, and never succeed to login.
    But its pretty cheap tho, exp prem costs like 20$. Thats nothing at all.

what are you talking about? premiun use to be 5 bucks, anddd ko hasnt always been like that i have never spent a dime on this game and use to do alright, now u are all telling me its either spend hundreds of dollars on the game or dont play at all, whats wrong with u people? its a game damn it no wonder people play private servers

what are you talking about? premiun use to be 5 bucks, anddd ko hasnt always been like that i have never spent a dime on this game and use to do alright, now u are all telling me its either spend hundreds of dollars on the game or dont play at all, whats wrong with u people? its a game damn it no wonder people play private servers
    Times have changed.

seems like u haven't been around for about 10 years. time have changed. I know back in the days when fire drake patch has been released it was nearly impossible to login. Always got dc on the login screen. But ye there was still ppl like 2-3% who was trying to connect game without premium, even use to exp to 80 without spending any dollars.

These days you are kinda screwed if you don't have any premium especially when u trying to play on a new server like manes.
    I mean it was not necessary back in 2004-2008 when there was only gold, silver and bronze prem. Now the difference between non prem and premium user are where high.

Wouldn't recommend you to come there. Got "Investigation" on account after 6hours of server without using any hack. We just made ardream chars with my friend on DC premium, spent something like 5k kc and got blocked without single reason. Didn't use any 3rd party tool, just made 59 with friends by doing quests. Still didn't got any answer for tickets, forum posts, wasted money & time.

Because back then there wasn't a scroll that gave you undying that when you got debuffed and cured, insta have undy again. Back then you didn't have 350 AC scroll. Back then you didn't have duration pots, and an entire class that requires it to be useful nowadays (sin without dura-CP is actually really sad). Not to mention now there's a lot more items available, so while you may not need to spend too much $ on items at the moment (since none of the newer stuff is released), when Krowaz and what not get released, unless you literally farm 16 hours a day with 7 other people you'll most likely have to baba because of how necessary certain things are (such as gabs ada, etc).

Also I have no idea what the person above is experiencing, sounds like they were either actually using something or got really unlucky.

Little archer Senior Member

I thought duration item was there from the start.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast