Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sounds Like A GM war is coming.

This is a discussion on Sounds Like A GM war is coming. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do you ever log off of ko4life :huh:[/b] apparently he didnt.. if he actually cared to read the topic before ...
Page: 2

TopCat

do you ever log off of ko4life :huh:[/b]
    apparently he didnt.. if he actually cared to read the topic before making his meaningless post he wud know what it actually means..lol amazing he didnt even read the Topic Headline ..

Upgrade

looks fun =)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

do you ever log off of ko4life :huh:[/b]
    nope my computer is on 24/7 so ko4life means is on 24/7... and if you are talking about me being often on ko4life, yes i was very often on ko4life for the past month since I didn't have any classes from November 5th cause my university's teaching assistants are on strike and still are, meaning that there is no college at all, no studying, no work, no classes... in other words, days of nothing to do, except play dota, go on ko4life, go on msn, and go out.

apparently he didnt.. if he actually cared to read the topic before making his meaningless post he wud know what it actually means..lol amazing he didnt even read the Topic Headline ..[/b]
    search up the meaning of "sarcastic", looks like they didn't teach you well from the place you graduated...

TopCat

nope my computer is on 24/7 so ko4life means is on 24/7... and if you are talking about me being often on ko4life, yes i was very often on ko4life for the past month since I didn't have any classes from November 5th cause my university's teaching assistants are on strike and still are, meaning that there is no college at all, no studying, no work, no classes... in other words, days of nothing to do, except play dota, go on ko4life, go on msn, and go out.
    search up the meaning of "sarcastic", looks like they didn't teach you well from the place you graduated...[/b]

you talk so much shit to back urself up... ur a pest to this forum ..making useless post in most of the topic.. talking nonsense.. picking on poeple you dunt even know..flaming people you have never played with.. keep those opinion to urself dude ..

you talk so much shit to back urself up... ur a pest to this forum ..making useless post in most of the topic.. talking nonsense.. picking on poeple you dunt even know..flaming people you have never played with.. keep those opinion to urself dude ..[/b]
    What "shit" did I say to back myself up now? Yes sure you can say I'm making useless posts most of the time, I don't really care. If I was playing KO still, I would be in game more then writing on these forums... but I'm not, so that time that I used to play KO I use some of it to come to this forum... and as I said I got nothing to do all day, so might as well find something entertaining that will last for a few minutes such as writing useless posts.

nope my computer is on 24/7 so ko4life means is on 24/7... and if you are talking about me being often on ko4life, yes i was very often on ko4life for the past month since I didn't have any classes from November 5th cause my university's teaching assistants are on strike and still are, meaning that there is no college at all, no studying, no work, no classes... in other words, days of nothing to do, except play dota, go on ko4life, go on msn, and go out.[/b]
    dang...
    did u get any kinda refund for ur tuition :S

TopCat

dang...
    did u get any kinda refund for ur tuition :S[/b]
    rofl....he is rich kid giga... he can afford tuition to some more uni until he can finally graduate (which is never)..

on topic : Giga be on for this gm war gonna be fun i reckon < 3 human side

dang...
    did u get any kinda refund for ur tuition :S[/b]
    I got a $24k scholarship, so I got nothing to worry about, but if it prolongs and lasts another 2 months then it&#39;s likely that the year is canceled and all tuition money will be returned.

But nothing yet, if classes resume again, the lost time will have to be recovered over the summer, which blows.

rofl....he is rich kid giga... he can afford tuition to some more uni until he can finally graduate (which is never)..

on topic : Giga be on for this gm war gonna be fun i reckon < 3 human side[/b]
    tell me, what&#39;s your accomplishment in life? Finishing what kind of university? Are you the one that has the job of a manager and yet sits at work looking at random websites during the whole time, such as ko4life..
    I was born in 1990, meaning I&#39;m 18 years old, and if you can count, you would count that when a person is 18 years old here in Canada, they would be in their 1st year of university, which is what I am now. I could have pulled off an Ehsan and ofc finish a crappy education and lift my legs up on my desk at work... but I&#39;d rather stay longer and major in biomedical and then finish my medical school, to become a doctor... then I would have to wrry if I spend 20k usd on KO that i want to so badly try gain back by np medal bugging.

lil_mageskillz

I got a $24k scholarship, so I got nothing to worry about, but if it prolongs and lasts another 2 months then it&#39;s likely that the year is canceled and all tuition money will be returned.[/b]

what school do you go to?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Umm, stay on-topic or get the fuck out of the topic...

Hopefully this GM thing is interesting, K2 really needs to make up for the shitty halloween and thanksgiving events >_>

what school do you go to?[/b]
    York University

Strange whispers of once great heroes have begun to make their way to the ears of the people of Carnac. Tales of victories long gone and heroes forced into hardship. If the time for war arrived again, would the nations be ready to do what is necessary? Log in on December 5th to find out across all servers, and begin a new adventure in the fight between El Morad and Karus.

Background

Prologue - March of Blood:

100 Years Ago:
    There is unrest in the land of Carnac. The endless battle between the two nations of El Morad and Karus rages on with no end in sight.

Akara the Goddess who claimed the Karus nation as her own, is raising up an army to extinguish the El Moradians forever. She has at her command Xagok, the mighty warrior of Karus. He will not stop until her plans of destruction are fulfilled.

Ronark, the Creator, has just been released from his ethereal prison and has discovered Akara’s plans. But he too has a warrior in the waiting, a true champion of El Morad: Azarah. He stands ready to do the will of Ronark, and to defend his people against the coming darkness.

Xagok and his forces march on the gates of El Morad castle. Silence breaks over the land, as if Carnac itself was aware of what was about to happen. With a twang, the first catapult is unleashed and the silence is broken. The first rock crashes into the castle wall, but it does not crumble under the pressure. The Karus army brings up their battering rams. The El Moradian army is only able to repel them for so long, before the castle gates succumb to the onslaught

The battle continues for days. Logos, in an effort to save all that he has created, steps in to stop the bloodshed. He convinces Ronark and Akara to decide this battle with a duel between Xagok and Azarah. The loser will swear allegiance to the victor and send their nation into exile

When it’s all over, Erlian, Arwaine and Gavinka. Being personally mentored and trained by Ronark himself, they are ready and eager to test their skills.

A battle is coming. Its outcome remains to be decided, but your help and courage could sway the tide. Fight alongside your heroes for the glory of your nation. Follow them into battle. Great rewards await those who are able to survive the coming storm.

OMG 4 new servers coming out? lawl. we are allowed to dream...

Edit: I failed at quoting. lol copy + paste ftw.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Or give Gavinka a cursed bone for a silver coin.

Not that you can find her.

Anyway would of worked if the GM brought some bezoars - so she could be seen in the huddle.

Uzu

fuk instead of all this new shit server drama what about reading the knight online story? NO NEW SERVER -.-

kenyeo

Keeping my fingers crossed, prefer to get quest bug, bifrost fixed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast