Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Buying lvl 60+ flyff account

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Buying lvl 60+ flyff account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think he got muted. damn damn damn damn damn, i guess i will have to listen to my teacher ...
Page: 2

3thos

i think he got muted.

damn damn damn damn damn, i guess i will have to listen to my teacher ramble now. <_<

OffTopic:
    You dont have the right to use those words on the Forum Did I call you a retard? Did I said something wrong to you why you feel your attracted to my post I dont think so

OnTopic
    Damn to bad your Beramus

Eizo got the best offer Atm Still accepting offers[/b]

youre missing the point...

theyre calling you a retard because if you DO sell / trade your account, theres a chance you will get it banned because you listed your characters name and server and if an admin is viewing and sees this, you will get your account banned.

sucks for you, sucks for the person youre trading with too.

3thos

youre missing the point...

theyre calling you a retard because if you DO sell / trade your account, theres a chance you will get it banned because you listed your characters name and server and if an admin is viewing and sees this, you will get your account banned.

sucks for you, sucks for the person youre trading with too.[/b]
    sandman abi, we are not calling him retarted for that, although that is another retarted thing he did, but we are mainly calling him retarted because there are clearly markets for every server and almost every other game out there, but he decided to be an inbicile and post it in general chat of knight online.

Banned

LOL are you for serious? Man, this kid is retarded. He doesn&#39;t even realize why people are calling him a retard.

3thos

LOL are you for serious? Man, this kid is retarded. He doesn&#39;t even realize why people are calling him a retard.[/b]
    that is why i said he kept proving my point of how moronic he is.

moe you see my sig sexy abi?

matrix14

Well I already got 10 offers in 2 hours And my topic in the market is already a few days old
    Lol you think i was muted Im not a no lifer like you I got other things to do then Being a kid
    And he means you get muted because your flaming And if you read the rules you get warned for that This topic will already edited tomorrow because I already got a very good offer from someone So I wont think K2 will see this post

And you violated a other rule Going offtopic on a post and Spamming Well If they mod wants to Mute me then Then that is his choice Im the one that is using proper language Im the one this is keeping this post clean And the worst thing is that even a Mod called me a retard He is a Mod that means he must keep this Forum clean and dont make it worse If this topic is not right Then he Could just said Sorry But Id like you to close the topic Man Ive never seen a Worse Mod like you

3thos

Well I already got 10 offers in 2 hours And my topic in the market is already a few days old
    Lol you think i was muted Im not a no lifer like you I got other things to do then Being a kid
    And he means you get muted because your flaming And if you read the rules you get warned for that This topic will already edited tomorrow because I already got a very good offer from someone So I wont think K2 will see this post[/b]
    well i went ahead and did greenster a favor and took a ss of the topic so your char will get banned.

And he means you get muted because your flaming And if you read the rules you get warned for that[/b]

irony much?

you also get muted for posting in the wrong section, inbicile.

And he means you get muted because your flaming And if you read the rules you get warned for that This topic will already edited tomorrow because I already got a very good offer from someone So I wont think K2 will see this post[/b]
    Or we could mute / ban your account so as to keep you from continuing with your useless topics that do not abide by forum rules... and if you are unable to contact your buyer then that&#39;s just too bad.. and upon creating a new account you will be evading a ban, making your offense worse..

Be fortunate that no global mods / admins have been online or your topic would already be closed and your account muted for your insolence.

Have a nice day and try reading rules next time before being an ignorant prick.

3thos

Or we could mute / ban your account so as to keep you from continuing with your useless topics that do not abide by forum rules... and if you are unable to contact your buyer then that&#39;s just too bad.. and upon creating a new account you will be evading a ban, making your offense worse..

Be fortunate that no global mods / admins have been online or your topic would already be closed and your account muted for your insolence.

Have a nice day and try reading rules next time before being an ignorant prick.[/b]
    phantomlink is on

matrix14

Lol I wont cry when my account gets banned This aint the only "Fansite"

Lol for ethos man your funny Are you trying to be cool for your friends or are you trying to get ("cool") on this forum

People like you are making this sort of forums bad

I didnt start flaming the mod started then Ethos wanted to look ("cool") so he said it to

Btw if selling your account is illegal Why does this forum allows it then I dont get it

3thos

Lol for ethos man your funny Are you trying to be cool for your friends or are you trying to get ("cool") on this forum

I didnt start flaming the mod started then Ethos wanted to look ("cool") so he said it to

Btw if selling your account is illegal Why does this forum allows it then I dont get it[/b]
    because we dont do it the way you do, just let everyone know the info of our account.

yeah, you caught me on that part, i am trying to be cool for my friends on this forum because i have no real friends.

can you please not tell anyone?

have you come to the conclusion of why we have been calling you retarted or you still to incompetent to realize that yet?

matrix14

Ok Im a retard I admit

Your happy now?

Banned

Btw if selling your account is illegal Why does this forum allows it then I dont get it[/b]
    You are far beyond the point of stupidity. People like him are keeping this forum alive by posting. People like you, who cannot follow simple rules, are the ones who are "killing it". Your account isn&#39;t illegal... LOL...

3thos

Ok Im a retard I admit

Your happy now?[/b]
    very happy indeed, thank you.

but do you realize why you are retarted or no?

People like him are keeping this forum alive by posting[/b]
    sad, but completely true.

matrix14

Ok I broke a rule I admit it But Yes there is a but this wasnt a big deal if Ethos didnt started flaming,Using bad language Well Im gonna stop this flame war by editing this post So I wont have to listen to Ethos child language Ethos I hope you grownup soon and look what your doing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast