Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: New server?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: New server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, new server again? up to 20 servers? :P lol, first they should fix old servers.....they are laggy[/b] +2 lolz ...
Page: 2

chimera2888

lol, new server again?
    up to 20 servers? :P
    lol, first they should fix old servers.....they are laggy[/b]
    +2 lolz think they should start focusing on like frikken better graphics more items(which is coming out soon in 08)
    higher max lvl(coming out son in 08) more maps/ diff types of cz (coming out in 08).....uhhh nvm guess they should just come out with better graphics =D also find a new way to liven up the older servers >.>

EDIT: thing bout the lvl 90 cap 50/50 GM told me there gonna TRY to work wit that (edit is for all u noobs who like to flame and pic on one little sentence some one types in and calls is post BS wile everything else he posted on it was FACTS )
    kktybbb

warriorsPriest

+2 lolz think they should start focusing on like frikken better graphics more items(which is coming out soon in 08)
    higher max lvl(coming out son in 08) more maps/ diff types of cz (coming out in 08).....uhhh nvm guess they should just come out with better graphics =D also find a new way to liven up the older servers >.>[/b]

stop spreading bullshit around... higher max lvl? even jpko doesnt have it

w/e I bet you are just a dragon ball z liker...1 hit earth is destroyed rofl

BlackIrish

higher max lvl(coming out son in 08) more maps/ diff types of cz (coming out in 08).....uhhh nvm guess they should just come out with better graphics =D also find a new way to liven up the older servers >.>[/b]
    Are you aware that we are already in 2008? Or did you mean August? Either ways, thats bullshit
    They won't increase lvl cap.. Believe me, its like making it possible for you to hold over 21gbs. Just NOT POSSIBLE. The game wasn't programmed for that. However, the game was programmed for lvl 80 cap with all the skills and stuff.

chimera2888

stop spreading bullshit around... higher max lvl? even jpko doesnt have it

w/e I bet you are just a dragon ball z liker...1 hit earth is destroyed rofl[/b]
    wow u must be what we call a retard bak here in canada >.>
    i got this frikken info FROM jpko a friend of myn played it idiot
    they had new weps new areas but he said max lvl was still 80
    but i got the info that they were gonna TRY to raise max lvl to 90 from gm
    and btw if the only thing u have against me is when i said max lvl go 90 then wow go fukin fingure ur self bro i was right about every thing else and u picked the only 50/50 thing i posted up there and mocked me for it? u dont know shyyt so dont talk dont flame and gtfo!

Are you aware that we are already in 2008? Or did you mean August? Either ways, thats bullshit
    They won't increase lvl cap.. Believe me, its like making it possible for you to hold over 21gbs. Just NOT POSSIBLE. The game wasn't programmed for that. However, the game was programmed for lvl 80 cap with all the skills and stuff.[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again
    2008 just started bro....u cant wait for every thing to happen in the first month or 2........ theres still another 12 months u should be considering......and again the thing bout cap 90 IS 50/50 so stop fukin flamming bout that noobs want me to edt that post ? maybe u guys should read everything else i said bout new weps and maps cause aparently they arnt BS....there in jpko and what ever jpko has USKO is BOUND to have them eventually......

Should come out in mid Feb if it follows the 4 month patern

wawh

wow u must be what we call a retard bak here in canada >.>
    i got this frikken info FROM jpko a friend of myn played it idiot
    they had new weps new areas but he said max lvl was still 80
    but i got the info that they were gonna TRY to raise max lvl to 90 from gm
    and btw if the only thing u have against me is when i said max lvl go 90 then wow go fukin fingure ur self bro i was right about every thing else and u picked the only 50/50 thing i posted up there and mocked me for it? u dont know shyyt so dont talk dont flame and gtfo!
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again
    2008 just started bro....u cant wait for every thing to happen in the first month or 2........ theres still another 12 months u should be considering......and again the thing bout cap 90 IS 50/50 so stop fukin flamming bout that noobs want me to edt that post ? maybe u guys should read everything else i said bout new weps and maps cause aparently they arnt BS....there in jpko and what ever jpko has USKO is BOUND to have them eventually......[/b]
    we already know there will be new areas

new items.. no, maybe rental or something,,, the items from japko are user created wich i doubt k2 will put into play

lvl90.. hardly doubt it, theres already a hugh gap between 70-80 or even 75-80 it just aint possible to be made

and also, who will be crazy enough to lvl it legit? i mean.. 1 month = 1 lvl? ppl do not have the money nor the joy of lvling like that

BlackIrish

Ok, my bad. But imo there is no possible way for usko to have lvl cap raised to 90, or even in japko.
    And yeha, I believe you about the new maps and stuff. I know there are many new stuff in japko including that cool movie about new juraid.

hmm they could if they made alot better quests n stuff to 80 and then a few to 90 coz 70 - 80 with no quests is boring;p

i mean the quests in ko suck..

chimera2888

we already know there will be new areas

new items.. no, maybe rental or something,,, the items from japko are user created wich i doubt k2 will put into play

lvl90.. hardly doubt it, theres already a hugh gap between 70-80 or even 75-80 it just aint possible to be made

and also, who will be crazy enough to lvl it legit? i mean.. 1 month = 1 lvl? ppl do not have the money nor the joy of lvling like that[/b]
    ty for u imput <3 :P

Ok, my bad. But imo there is no possible way for usko to have lvl cap raised to 90, or even in japko.
    And yeha, I believe you about the new maps and stuff. I know there are many new stuff in japko including that cool movie about new juraid.[/b]
    lolz no hard feelings E> :lol:

theres gonna be a adream lvl 65 CAP??? or its just a rumor

gilamash

yeahhh new server please lol, so we can have other server less people so i can log in NO PREM FTW

Tenzer

so, no1 realy know when new server is coming out :P?

simple

so, no1 realy know when new server is coming out :P?[/b]
    never

I hope it will be in like 1-2 months ...

ZeIda

after new year
    or maybe you can know, if u do /search[/b]
    retard?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast