Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Speed hack ?

This is a discussion on Speed hack ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he has nikes[/b] 07' Air Force 1's FTW :mellow:...
Page: 3

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

he has nikes[/b]
    07' Air Force 1's FTW :mellow:

brandonls3

you know thats a good point about sword dancing......but ive used cleave enough to know that the second pic is a snapshot of him finishing his cleave attack....why he would be using it i dont know but he is........still doesnt negate the fact that my combo throws out as many hits in 3 seconds......from the evidence provide it would really be anything....this dude says 10x.....i see good combo.......for granted when i do it its less damage but it spams just the same

you know thats a good point about sword dancing......but ive used cleave enough to know that the second pic is a snapshot of him finishing his cleave attack....why he would be using it i dont know but he is........still doesnt negate the fact that my combo throws out as many hits in 3 seconds......from the evidence provide it would really be anything....this dude says 10x.....i see good combo.......for granted when i do it its less damage but it spams just the same[/b]
    there are no R hits registered.

Do you really think cleave is going to do 600+ to a 73 rogue? And good lord man if you think he has dex stuff how in the world can you think thats possible. Also, thats not exactly the cleave animation, and the second pic clearly shows that.

brandonls3

the R hits are right there lol wtf........50 and 57 plain as day and yes cleave could do that most deffinatley if this guy was a high lvl with alot of ap and wolf and str15...........his sword dancing prolly pounds for 900

Cocaine

Sword dancing a 73 rogue for 900? Get serious man... Just......lol......

the R hits are right there lol wtf........50 and 57 plain as day and yes cleave could do that most deffinatley if this guy was a high lvl with alot of ap and wolf and str15...........his sword dancing prolly pounds for 900[/b]
    Point out the R hits in the 1st photo please, and also tell me why a known 70+ would be using cleave aside from HS? There is no way sword dance is going to hit in the 900's unless that rogue was terribly equiped with plate armors (which he wasent).

This is such common sense I cant believe I am actually having to refute this.

brandonls3

Maybe just Maybe the toolbar rogue noob forgot to wear his cup and didnt have full defense......and he took a fooking crotch shot for 700 and stunned him lol............im just trying to get some posts here....i could be wrong im just telling you what i see in the picture.......you know like the ink blot thingies.........i see a wounded cow bleeding a pool of matchsticks.........what do you see?

the R hits are right there lol wtf........50 and 57 plain as day and yes cleave could do that most deffinatley if this guy was a high lvl with alot of ap and wolf and str15...........his sword dancing prolly pounds for 900[/b]
    k now ur just talking out ur ass with bullshit. so ur saying a warrior can spam a unduffed 73 sin for 900 dmg? and cleave can do 600+ lawl. pls just fuck off with ur nonsense.
    those ss's dont show enough evidence that the guy in the ss is cheating maybe if u had fraps of it then it would be better to show it.

lol............im just trying to get some posts here....[/b]
    nvm i wont argue with u. ur just another noob trying to get a high post count to scam ppl. bye

brandonls3

i do not scam anyone you judgemental fukbag.........i dont have to prove myself......i just want to get my posts up and be active in here.......not go around accusing people of scamming.......anyone thats knows me knows thats horse shit so take your small penis and tweeser one off

el_loko

it takes him screen so that their movements were rare. If you do not like my skill bar it is not my problem so that of insurance to my I do not like yours.
    the position is but the comfortable one for me so that I am already customary.
    that day 2 warriors in beramus one had rare movements used hell to breaker

P:sorry my english

Drakcap

wtf lolz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123