Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

steam - beramus and who other questions.

This is a discussion on steam - beramus and who other questions. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all , any english speaking players are willing to/planning on moving or starting here? as i'm quite alone. ...
Page: 1

Default steam - beramus and who other questions.

First of all , any english speaking players are willing to/planning on moving or starting here? as i'm quite alone. I won't bother with cypher because I wont babashop nor donate a cent to this game. "azreal313" is banned from this conversation go babashop and leave us alone.

2nd, why the fuck turks are creating characters with using known english actor names, or overall name in english and they probably don't have a clue who he is , or what the word stand for? What's the point if all you can do is "SA" on PM.

3rd but not least, where the fuck is the drop list ?

EDIT REASON : GOT THE KO SHOPPER #1 name wrong.

and whats the difference between beramus and cypher? pretty much they will merge those servers sooner or later and there is more english speaking ppl on cypher from what I heard.

well, for cypher is always 1100+ queue while beramus is only 30. There is a huge difference already :P

the thing is that you can play beramus for now w/o the queue but then when they merge it you'll be forced to buy prem anyway to log it, so isn't it way better to buy it now and play the server with higher population?

well if that is the case i'll just enjoy this piece of garbage game till they merge , and quit. :P I wont donate to them. Oh, and also why I can't see any boxes after I kill monsters? I see a box every twentieth kill, isn't noah supposed to drop always?

You're probably quite alone because you're a douchebag cunt with the mental and emotional capacity of a raccoon
    Greco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    You're probably quite alone because you're a douchebag cunt with the mental and emotional capacity of a raccoon
    if only that was the case i'd be fine with it, but all I see is "SA SA ++AC ++ SA SA SA !!!! TUKUKUTUKMUSUM"

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    First of all , any english speaking players are willing to/planning on moving or starting here? as i'm quite alone. I won't bother with cypher because I wont babashop nor donate a cent to this game. "azreal313" is banned from this conversation go babashop and leave us alone.

2nd, why the fuck turks are creating characters with using known english actor names, or overall name in english and they probably don't have a clue who he is , or what the word stand for? What's the point if all you can do is "SA" on PM.

Personally a queue is much better. it means the server has a much larger player base so less likely to end up boring or going to cz with 10 each side. Turkish players can call their chars whatever they want to, we as the english community have to realise times have changed and to be honest we are the minority in this game now so ofcourse the normal pm starts with SA. if the game is say 90% turkish saying Hi or hello would kinda be pointless.
    azreal313 and SkyHunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Personally a queue is much better. it means the server has a much larger player base so less likely to end up boring or going to cz with 10 each side. Turkish players can call their chars whatever they want to, we as the english community have to realise times have changed and to be honest we are the minority in this game now so ofcourse the normal pm starts with SA. if the game is say 90% turkish saying Hi or hello would kinda be pointless.
    If I get an Sa I usually reply with "Sorry, Englysh" and they tend to do their best to talk to me in English most of the time, Turkish players aren't as rigid on their "Turkish or GTFO" mentality these days, of course there are still some of those kind of people but for the most part they're a lot better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I get it, and it's fine every mmo got queue but they are limited to like 50 to 100 max but on KO every server got over 1100 which is a bs because there is barely 600 players at beramus, and cap is that 1500-2500?

And considering that there is over 90% people just fishing or mining and taking slots is ridiculous they should just remove genie, and people play when they're on PC.

I get it, and it's fine every mmo got queue but they are limited to like 50 to 100 max but on KO every server got over 1100 which is a bs because there is barely 600 players at beramus, and cap is that 1500-2500?

And considering that there is over 90% people just fishing or mining and taking slots is ridiculous they should just remove genie, and people play when they're on PC.
    Since when are queues limited to 50-100 people? I could search for about 1 minute and find pictures of queues of thousands of people from games like WoW or Blade and Soul or even Diablo 3, don't be retarded, its a lot better that there's a queue than the "You don't have premium so you can't log in" message that used to happen when servers were full.

you sir, are 1 big clueless faggot.
    azreal313 and Szeplo like this.

I was playing in Beramus and I can safely say to you that there isn't a single english speaking clan. The server is very good though, easy to log in, you can find yourself spots to farm in beramus 2 or 3 and the pk, probably like at Cypher or any other steam server, is beyond easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    you sir, are 1 big clueless faggot.
    I knew there was a reason that I liked you.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I knew there was a reason that I liked you.
    Well you are treating this SteamKO like a kid who is going to Disneyland for the first time and ScreameR would be like Mickey Mouse in this case, so... yeah...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast