Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ::Tsunami::
  • 1 Post By NightSex

Steam server

This is a discussion on Steam server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did it already fail or? Currently downloading it, and wondering do I even get in-game without premium....
Page: 1

Default Steam server

Did it already fail or? Currently downloading it, and wondering do I even get in-game without premium.

Nope, its awesome so far.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Nope, its awesome so far.
    "nope" and I am already at queue...... I fucking doubt server is full yet this is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Did it already fail or? Currently downloading it, and wondering do I even get in-game without premium.
    Server is awesome so far...

They failed with PUS... a lot of people managed to buy premiums before they shut down PUS which means there's a lot of EXP premium going on and you won't be able to get one now... Some players will be a head of others which is messed up considering we all deserve the same... we all stayed up waiting for launch

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Server is awesome so far...

They failed with PUS... a lot of people managed to buy premiums before they shut down PUS which means there's a lot of EXP premium going on and you won't be able to get one now... Some players will be a head of others which is messed up considering we all deserve the same... we all stayed up waiting for launch
    no offence, but I couldn't really care much about people having premium or not I'd just expect to get in without donating to get past queue I just fucking doubt they got that many players. Fucking greedy cunts all the way despite people though steam would be different.

I am used to the queue, but hell if I were a new player and I'd see a 300 queue i'd close the client and uninstall.

Woah I got this right? they failed , and people got premium and now they open PUS eventhough it was supposed to be down for 2 days?...... fucking KO

Why is the kid you rescue from worm speaking turkish? Why is every NPC text in turkish? how are we supposed to do anything here if you havent played never or for 6 years....

they milking the shit out of it !! they said no power up store frist couple days and exp prem is 4kKC genie 400KC GG
    JayClaiba likes this.

Mortal reading your posts gives me cancer, nobody cares about your massive hateboner for KO.

Probation Senior Member

Mortal reading your posts gives me cancer, nobody cares about your massive hateboner for KO.
    You, again. Don't you get tired of spamming the forums non-stop with your, how you ever so eloquently put it "boner for KO"?
    Smooth likes this.

It's not about that I hate the game I quite like it, and I was looking forward to it but as soon as I downloaded it and logged in it asked me to queue for over 300. And when I finally got in-game everything was in turkish from the kid you can rescue at worm and every party was spamming turkish and using genie to KS every worm and monsters. As well as every NPC texts are in turkish except of the menus LOGIC?! It's fun especially as PUS was supposed to be down. Cheapest premium is approximately 30 usd.

can see you're one of the nerds having a boner when you can donate to a game to "PWN" as you can't play yourself.

EDIT REASON : just tried to log-in without premium and every realm got 300+ queue..... bitches please.
    Last edited by mortal; 01-26-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Can anyone from EU -zone confirm if there's any lag issues present?
    That 4k KC for exp premium is retarded.

can confirm no lag for me