Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mortal
  • 1 Post By Adi

SteamKO First Anniversary - Events

This is a discussion on SteamKO First Anniversary - Events within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You may see more information of the new events and content here: Knight Online Additionally, we have a big sale ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Exclamation SteamKO First Anniversary - Events

You may see more information of the new events and content here: Knight Online

Additionally, we have a big sale for all Powe upstore items.

More to come

WOAH! SUCH A DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! premium is what 45-50 usd a month? now you can buy it for 35-38 usd which is still 75% more than in any other game that is far better.

If you're looking at WOW you're playing around 10 a month, which could be over 40usd+ but they are not money hungry like KO is. That whole discount shit is a joke and you know it. It's still way too expensive for a game like this that is filled with bugs and stuff.
    deepger likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    WOAH! SUCH A DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! premium is what 45-50 usd a month? now you can buy it for 35-38 usd which is still 75% more than in any other game that is far better.

If you're looking at WOW you're playing around 10 a month, which could be over 40usd+ but they are not money hungry like KO is. That whole discount shit is a joke and you know it. It's still way too expensive for a game like this that is filled with bugs and stuff.
    Nice math right there.
    1usd = 100kc.
    Which premium costs 35$ exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Nice math right there.
    1usd = 100kc.
    Which premium costs 35$ exactly?
    I never knew how much 100 KC is worth because i never donated to this game, and I only threw a example price range between each premium because i am pretty sure my mate paid around 40 for each month. I'm sorry the EXP premium is only 29.9$/month on discount my bad... that made a huge difference.. 25% discount is just a slap in your loyal players face "hey u need pay only 29 usd now for premium" if it was 75% discount and they could stack the premiums would call it something , but obviously that would cost your shitty company in the long range.

Still waY too much for a game With so much Bugs and Hacker holy **** damn waste of money and time! Just bought yesterday 60 Day wow Card for 21,75 €
    Today i Start playing there
    Cheers

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I never knew how much 100 KC is worth because i never donated to this game, and I only threw a example price range between each premium because i am pretty sure my mate paid around 40 for each month. I'm sorry the EXP premium is only 29.9$/month on discount my bad... that made a huge difference.. 25% discount is just a slap in your loyal players face "hey u need pay only 29 usd now for premium" if it was 75% discount and they could stack the premiums would call it something , but obviously that would cost your shitty company in the long range.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepger View Post
    Still waY too much for a game With so much Bugs and Hacker holy **** damn waste of money and time! Just bought yesterday 60 Day wow Card for 21,75 €
    Today i Start playing there
    Cheers
    Whatever makes you happy if playing WoW is what you wish to do then you should've done it long time ago.

Nobody forces anyone to play a game he doesn't want to play.

Do whatever you like, carry on playing knight online or not, I'm not here to advertise steamko nor usko.
    I'm here to inform whoever isn't aware of this discount from g4l.

Believe it or not, even this discount wasn't an easy task to pull off, perhaps you saw the previous discount on PUS (only a few items were there).
    I've been trying to push this as much as I could in order to have more items listed in the next sale and this is what we managed to get, remember that nttgame does not develop the game but publish it.
    Meaning, the game dev is involved in most billing related matters.

So please, spare me the time and don't push me into arguments on why you shouldn't play game "X" or play game "Y".
    deepger likes this.