Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ademar
  • 1 Post By WnxMiqdad

SteamKO or Private Server?

This is a discussion on SteamKO or Private Server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, Please advise. thanks...
Page: 1

Default SteamKO or Private Server?

Hi,

Please advise.

thanks

Check older topics kanka. Almost every second is about same thing...
    NuclearWinter likes this.

private i think official just cost way too much T_T
    l911l likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    private i think official just cost way too much T_T
    you can get 80 in a month without spending a dime. If people choose to pay the overpriced PUS prices that's on them xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    Check older topics kanka. Almost every second is about same thing...
    just another guy looking for justification / post count.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    you can get 80 in a month without spending a dime. If people choose to pay the overpriced PUS prices that's on them xD
    Your statement may be true. But lets be honest. In order to play competitively and actually enjoy the game you need to invest money into the game. Hitting 83 on a no premium account is a serious pain in the ass.

@ OP. Go try out apexko or ko4fun. (private servers) usko/steamko is all pay 2 play at the competitive level now.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Your statement may be true. But lets be honest. In order to play competitively and actually enjoy the game you need to invest money into the game. Hitting 83 on a no premium account is a serious pain in the ass.

@ OP. Go try out apexko or ko4fun. (private servers) usko/steamko is all pay 2 play at the competitive level now.
    the post i quoted was bitching about the server being expensive, not about needing items or not. Every server you need items in. You really think the guys starting out on apex are enjoying it as much as the guys with +11 chaos wiri, +11 castellan swords etc etc etc like is for sale in the private section? :P I wish i could find the post but i dont remember the topic. went something like " warriors having 3500 ap fighting guys with 5700 ap is alot of fun"

IMO private. But as everything else in life we're all different right? Altough i'd say private servers (if u choose the right one) gives u more english speaking players also the it costs way less to keep up with the top tier players.

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Hi,

Please advise.

thanks
    Depends on your style of play, u wanna jump in and pk, can only do that on a private server. if you want to spend the time to farm, then go steam or usko, as they are less likely to close their doors anytime soon, they are long haul. some of the private farm servers are in it for the money, and disappear after a time. some last awhile but eventually close their doors. Tell me what private server has been around continuously for 10 years? Eventually, if one plays a server long enough, they will reach into their pocket oneday. One good server that is private, MAX KO was great in the beginning, but when they took away the Hero and Chaos stuff, if fizzled out. I played that one a long time and did contribute. Max/Titan isnt what is was long ago where ppl actually farmed in parties.

Banned Senior Member

Go Steam Cypher no question

Banned Member

I'm enjoying cypher just started playing and join retaliation clan!

I tried private servers to save money but it never amounts to as much fun as a regular server.

I'm on Cypher now having a blast. I only have few hours to play each night so I baba pretty hard so i can just 24/7 pk when I'm on.

Honestly its just that the private servers will always come up short in activity. I don't like private servers market's either, not as fun as the real thing.

I do like ApexKO and think its good to play when you are considering coming back. Afterwards pick a server to go to if you can afford it or stay if you having fun. Never hurts to try.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    I tried private servers to save money but it never amounts to as much fun as a regular server.

I'm on Cypher now having a blast. I only have few hours to play each night so I baba pretty hard so i can just 24/7 pk when I'm on.

Honestly its just that the private servers will always come up short in activity. I don't like private servers market's either, not as fun as the real thing.

I do like ApexKO and think its good to play when you are considering coming back. Afterwards pick a server to go to if you can afford it or stay if you having fun. Never hurts to try.

there are turkish private servers that match or out-class USKO population

dont think anything can surpass a new USKO server release population though, so I do agree there, that's probably the biggest clusterfuck ever