Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

[SteamKO] Upcoming Plans - Road To Hellsgarem 09/28/2016

This is a discussion on [SteamKO] Upcoming Plans - Road To Hellsgarem 09/28/2016 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail Knights! This message is to make an announcement about our upcoming plans, what we want to achieve and the ...
Page: 1

Default [SteamKO] Upcoming Plans - Road To Hellsgarem 09/28/2016

Hail Knights!
    This message is to make an announcement about our upcoming plans,
    what we want to achieve and the reason why we're taking so long to release launch dates.

Currently, we are internally looking for the best possible server settings
    that will please all users who wish to enjoy playing Hellsgarem in English and Spanish.
    This has made us dig a little deeper analyzing data with the main goal of bringing a positive impact to Hellsgarem,
    as well as the current servers we have at hand.

For Hellsgarem, we know, this is something that we keep saying "SOON!"

But, as of today September 09/28/2016 we've almost wrapped up with every plan we have at hand and we'll soon be
    able to shed light regarding release dates.

I know I said as of yesterday I was going to release the Launch Date for Hellsgarem today, but it's not just a launch date...
    there's plenty more information that we're dying to share with you guys but as said, we've almost wrapped up with our details
    and we'd rather share everything at once instead of bits and pieces of information every day.

So, once again, please bear with us, tomorrow 09/29/2016 3:00PM PDT we will make an official announcement with launch dates.
    You are more than willing to quote me on this.

We thank you very much for your understanding and THANK YOU for your dedication and patience.

Best Regards,
    Lord Kurian
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by NyqpaN; 09-29-2016 at 02:28 AM. Reason: asdasdsadasdasd

Hopfully these plan are a KE Server, or RoFD if they want to make it a long term success lol.
    Diver and alex987 like this.

K00

Shit they are so useless.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Im failing to comprehend, how they are planning to fill this server when it will be without turk players. Is there something Im missing here? Please enlighten me..

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Im failing to comprehend, how they are planning to fill this server when it will be without turk players. Is there something Im missing here? Please enlighten me..
    guess they made up a server for spanish/english to postpone merging servers that people been asking for months now. And I really doubt it stay turkey free-zone for long time anyway... or this is what I understood by reading the other similar topic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Below*

On your sig I mean.

Would hate to quote myself, but we're looking at another C-West with 50% less English players.

if they'd come up with a KE Version that would be so awesome

hmmm now they announced server merge as well....@Nyypan where are we going kanka?

is this a server merge or actually a brand new server?

Quote Originally Posted by FrOsTy View Post
    is this a server merge or actually a brand new server?
    Hellsgarem is a fresh Steam server. And they are merging 2 of the existing Steam servers, Cypher + Beramus.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    guess they made up a server for spanish/english to postpone merging servers that people been asking for months now. And I really doubt it stay turkey free-zone for long time anyway... or this is what I understood by reading the other similar topic :P
    Postpone ? they already said they are merging cypher and beramus. And everyone knows they make the most money when a new server pops out, many people already playing and many more that stopped go to this server to enjoy the fresh server, even if its for a couple of months. So this time around they are trying to get more people from other parts of the world, since they already have the turks in their pocket. Basically they are giving people what they think they want, in the eyes of many players, turkish means cheaters, so they are crying for a server without them, so they are giving it to them, so they can spill their fortunes into KC/premium.

So the announcement should be in like 30minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    So the announcement should be in like 30minutes?
    Seems like it, I would be interested to see them capitalize on the private server scene and release older versions of the game, there just aren't many people interested in the newest version of the game, people who still play this game for the most part want to play it on an earlier patch, KE, RoFD, depends on who you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Postpone ? they already said they are merging cypher and beramus. And everyone knows they make the most money when a new server pops out, many people already playing and many more that stopped go to this server to enjoy the fresh server, even if its for a couple of months. So this time around they are trying to get more people from other parts of the world, since they already have the turks in their pocket. Basically they are giving people what they think they want, in the eyes of many players, turkish means cheaters, so they are crying for a server without them, so they are giving it to them, so they can spill their fortunes into KC/premium.
    I hear you. After a short while they realise this community is not as large as people might think.. Not sure of spanish community but I doubt there is enough to make difference and wont take long till people start whine there is no action anywhere. Guess we can all agree only reason this game is alive due the fact people on turkey like it, and they are banned on most games.

this is why the game never will be good, because people only find reasons to whine about :P

pathos,cyhper,beramus should merge and then they can release new server...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast