Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stepping Out - For Good...

This is a discussion on Stepping Out - For Good... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am officially leaving the game. I wish the survivors good luck in whatever game they play, and/or in real ...
Page: 1

Rayne_of_death

Default Stepping Out - For Good...

I am officially leaving the game. I wish the survivors good luck in whatever game they play, and/or in real life. Alot of you I have not met and probably never will, but I am thankful for the ones I have. To the ones that hated me/got pissed at me, who cares.

I would like to take this time to mention some of my favorite babas.

Desi – Man I will NEVER forget pking with you. I remember your love for the towers. Msn me later okye? Love you musun!

Morg – Thank you for trying to help lvl my priest and thank you for always making me smile.

Chris – Your gay and always will be! I never understood why you left ko for WoW, just to come back to ko. :P <3

Paddy - See you on msn...

Clixs - How could I have forgotten you? Sorry mate! Never make another rogue in your life! MIMOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Love you! Send me more sweet things on msn. :wub:

Wextor, you know you love me, Hyp, you had all the answers and refused to share :P, Devile, best damn gm ever and very sweet, Shurt baba, best bodyguard ever in c.s.w., Tez, sometimes I wonder how many times you hit your head, Zammerith, always bored. We have more in common then you know, Seni, I know you don’t read forums but I still love ya from way back, Tempest, plain and simple you suck.

To Redneck, Mickey, and Josh… I love you and I will talk to you in a few!

I might still visit these forums... Until everyone is gone...

To anyone I forgot… I either really forgot, because this is sudden or you didn’t make a good impression. Fell free to flame on, you know you want too.

Yes, I edit...

Default Re: Steeping Out - For Good...

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    I am officially leaving the game. I wish the survivors good luck in whatever game they play, and/or in real life. Alot of you I have not met and probably never will, but I am thankful for the ones I have. To the ones that hated me/got pissed at me, who cares. *

I would like to take this time to mention some of my favorite babas.

Desi – Man I will NEVER forget pking with you. I remember your love for the towers. Msn me later okye? Love you musun!

Morg – Thank you for trying to help lvl my priest and thank you for always making me smile. *

Chris – Your gay and always will be! I never understood why you left ko for WoW, just to come back to ko. :P <3

Wextor, you know you love me, Hyp, you had all the answers and refused to share :P, Devile, best damn gm ever and very sweet, Shurt baba, best bodyguard ever in c.s.w., Tez, sometimes I wonder how many times you hit your head, *Zammerith, always bored. We have more in common then you know, *Seni, I know you don’t read forums but I still love ya from way back, Tempest, plain and simple you suck. *

To Redneck, Mickey, and Josh… I love you and I will talk to you in a few!

I might still visit these forums... Until everyone is gone...

To anyone I forgot… I either really forgot, because this is sudden or you didn’t make a good impression. Fell free to flame on, you know you want too.

Oh yea, pro bodyguard B)

:wub:

Rayne_of_death

You were! :wub:

DragonFire

ym no gay mens <_< Good times in 8ball/J4F... Your on my msn so we can still chat.. ^_^

I love you musun :wub:

Chris is gay indeed... :P

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

SO I DIDNT MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION ON YOU, HUH?

gl baba :wub: :wub:

morax

Paddy will be heartbroken

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by morax
    Paddy will be heartbroken
    I got him on msn

morax

Do you get naked like he tells people?

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

he never told me to get naked :angry:
    well, i wish he had h43r:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Desi
    I love you musun *:wub:

Chris is gay indeed... *
    I'm not gay!!! fak!! :wacko:

So are you quiting too desi ?

4ever2gether

you sure?

Rayne_of_death

No I don't! :blink: :wacko:

Banned

:unsure: :wub:
    talk to u on vent

DragonFire

I'm officially High Jacking this post..This is now my good by thread..sorry rayne :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast