Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

still cheaters in ko?

This is a discussion on still cheaters in ko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl your one stupid fuck[/b] i love you too slllmmmm...
Page: 3

rofl your one stupid fuck[/b]
    i love you too slllmmmm

There was supposed to be official launch day for 2moons on monday. I can't however log on 2moons forum for some reason, so can U fill me in?

Banned

There was supposed to be official launch day for 2moons on monday. I can't however log on 2moons forum for some reason, so can U fill me in?[/b]
    check pms

and slmhy aligator

bastard007

Lightbulb

Dont have words for comment this image, Logos is "new" server and have cheaters.
    gg for turks and others..

[/b]
    in media section u can find a link to the video where a guy make this rap +9
    and btw thats a exep rap +9 and osamanfatihi bought it for 600 usd.

SmasH, wtf is your problem? You make a topic asking about cheaters in KO, post a screenshot of a 'legit made' +9 raptor, then you start flaming, acussing Tez of stuff you don't know shit about. How about you just stfu and go play KO on your server.

bastard007

in media section u can find a link to the video where a guy make this rap +9
    and btw thats a exep rap +9 and osamanfatihi bought it for 600 usd.[/b]
    here is the link for proof http://youtube.com/watch?v=eICBxirpFiA

SmasH, wtf is your problem? You make a topic asking about cheaters in KO, post a screenshot of a 'legit made' +9 raptor, then you start flaming, acussing Tez of stuff you don't know shit about. How about you just stfu and go play KO on your server.[/b]
    we dont know if thats the same rappy 9, and actually thats Smash's server since i sold him my account.

I DONT CARE IF THAT RAPTOR IS LEGIT OR NOT, just letin you know that i sold him my account.

Thiago a.k.a baLao UNDERSTAND THIS i SOLD my account to SMASH, IM NOT SMASH FFS stop calling me scammer.

runordie

I dont understand eventually everything is going to come up to +9... Raptors can be +9...think... people exp a lot at dks... dks drop raptors, ft im pretty sure you can get raptors, bitfrost pretty sure you can get raptors... pretty much every new monster in FD drops raptors in eslant i think im not sure though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123