Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

STKO Cypher

This is a discussion on STKO Cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by blazien Or, is it perhaps you realized KO is a ponzi scheme and you're desperate to find ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Or, is it perhaps you realized KO is a ponzi scheme and you're desperate to find the next sucker to sell your items to? I despise anyone & everyone spends single $ on this slowly dying garbage.

Also, my man, peaked in a 20 year old korean mmorpg community with 1.2k members. Kudos to you.

Yet... Here you are... lmfao
    Taking your 'precious' time to type toxic words.
    People do whatever they want with THEIR money, it's that simple.
    You should know better, Mr familyman.

i'd like to join cypher, any orc\human clan recruit?

Just joined cypher on human side, for the first time in my 15 years of playing i actually dont mind leveling, the amount of quests is dope.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I stopped playing cypher a while ago. But since I still have some items and characters I will sell them there soon. I was invited to the group a long time ago, but was unable to use it due to time constraints. Cypher is the best server for the English speaking community. Many people know me as Meinkampf. I'm currently taking a break because I don't have much time.

Meinnnkampffffffffffffffffff <3
    DrUnKeNmAsTeR likes this.

Have not logged on in years... ty for making this post - might be time to make a return and have fun for a few months again.

P.S. Can anyone tell me ball park answer for how much it costs to deck out a full archer?

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    Have not logged on in years... ty for making this post - might be time to make a return and have fun for a few months again.

P.S. Can anyone tell me ball park answer for how much it costs to deck out a full archer?
    Whats a full archer for you?

I'll list you the current prices for items more or less.
    Weapons: DKC (dark knight corrsbow)+7 - arround 85gbs, Azagai +7 arround 23gbs. (those are the main bows that are used in pk)
    Armors: Krowaz set rogue +8 - arround 120gbs, holy set +7 arround 50gbs (maybe less), chitins +9 (all parts arround 8-7gbs, pauldron 9, boots 20gbs)
    Accessories: SE+3 20gbs, Cocatrice +3 20gbs, RE +3 5gbs, Elf ring +3 8gbs, EME +3 arround 10gbs, rol +3 arround 27gbs, Lego +3 24gbs, Draki xS (20gbs+), amulet of dex +3 20gbs, elf belt +3 21gbs+, Iron neck is arround 250-225 at +0, iron belt I'm guessing 120m? Didn't check the iron belt lately.

1 GB right now on cypher is 10-11 $

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    Whats a full archer for you?

I'll list you the current prices for items more or less.
    Weapons: DKC (dark knight corrsbow)+7 - arround 85gbs, Azagai +7 arround 23gbs. (those are the main bows that are used in pk)
    Armors: Krowaz set rogue +8 - arround 120gbs, holy set +7 arround 50gbs (maybe less), chitins +9 (all parts arround 8-7gbs, pauldron 9, boots 20gbs)
    Accessories: SE+3 20gbs, Cocatrice +3 20gbs, RE +3 5gbs, Elf ring +3 8gbs, EME +3 arround 10gbs, rol +3 arround 27gbs, Lego +3 24gbs, Draki xS (20gbs+), amulet of dex +3 20gbs, elf belt +3 21gbs+, Iron neck is arround 250-225 at +0, iron belt I'm guessing 120m? Didn't check the iron belt lately.

1 GB right now on cypher is 10-11 $
    Awesome thank you so much, appreciate this. Exactly what I was looking for : D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just stay away from KO

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenc3 View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just stay away from KO
    It's even more $$$ when you quit and return on every day that starts with 'T' mate

At our age we hopefully have good paying jobs - couple thousand for the end game gear is definitely high but if it translates to a few months of fun - I'm personally okay with it.

^ Not advice for those in debt / who are not financially stable lol
    Euphoria likes this.

ho no worry im stable but huh its not Carnac West its not worth going back .. Steam ko is awfull not gonna lie !!

ho no worry im stable but huh its not Carnac West its not worth going back .. Steam ko is awfull not gonna lie !!
    Bro how can you say this after you quit more than 10 times, and came back right after, then bought items and sold again

I find it priceless that others think they can determine how people spend their money these days hahahahaha, Dude people can go spend it on strippers and blow if they choose its not your world.

mistakes everytime i know kanka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-27-2022, 08:24 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-03-2022, 05:24 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-10-2022, 05:41 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    06-17-2022, 09:29 AM