A strange thing.

This is a discussion on A strange thing. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Few days ago i sent a cs ticket with all my info to get a problem fixed (k2 asked this ...
Page: 1

suksu_5

Default A strange thing.

Few days ago i sent a cs ticket with all my info to get a problem fixed (k2 asked this info from me). And today i get disconnected from game and when i try to log back in it says invalid password. Also i got a e-mail from knightonlinesupport about them sending my help request to som other department.

Any idea wtf is this?

the guy at cs hacked u

You Fell for the scam? :rollseyes:

Aparently there is many sites alike the KO Website, They send you a Email asking for your acct info.

You have goto be stupid to send themthe info. If they wanted it they can change it themself in the admin CP...

Sorry to hear tho.

suksu_5

Originally posted by Cammy
    You Fell for the scam? *:rollseyes: *

Aparently there is many sites alike the KO Website, They send you a Email asking for your acct info.

You have goto be stupid to send themthe info. If they wanted it they can change it themself in the admin CP...

Sorry to hear tho. *

i didn't send account's info that has invalid PW now...
    i sent them my account's info which was scammed like 1 month ago...

suksu_5

and the e-mail they sent me came after i got invalid password shit. So its not what ur talking about Cammy