Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Switch or Stay

This is a discussion on Switch or Stay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Currently 63 warrior on beramus...havent met a single english speaking person. Switch to cypher or nah? Thoughts? Seriously too, been ...
Page: 1

Default Switch or Stay

Currently 63 warrior on beramus...havent met a single english speaking person. Switch to cypher or nah? Thoughts?

Seriously too, been struggling to figure out what to do. I started before ever finding out where the majority of english speaking players were located.

i go cypher theres hundreds of english speakers spread out throughout cypher

I recommend NOT going to cypher unless you want to wait in 400+ queues WITH PREMIUM to get into CZ/Events/Delos. A few of us are going Human on Pathos, you're more than welcome to join us.

That sounds like a good plan.

Elmo on Pathos. Works for me.

if you have premium go cypher. If you don't have premium go cypher.

TONS of english speakers there.

I too thought it'd be ok to go to Cypher, until I found out the queue times to get into server 1 with premium and lowest peek time. Also, there is word of GMs running around in +9/3's in CZ.

ON cypher a lot ot turks speak english

Cypher just seems too far ahead aswell and im not really looking to play catch up. o.O

What's the 1 thing everybody moans about... Activity! There is only 1 correct answer and that's Cypher. People moan about the queue, you no longer get dced in queue and means the server is growing. For example 263 queue to server 1. BERAMUS 1 had 0 in queue. At this early stage of the servers that is laughable. There are probable 250+ English people in cypher, as a guess 10+ clans just with English people. The decision for me couldn't be simpler

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    What's the 1 thing everybody moans about... Activity! There is only 1 correct answer and that's Cypher. People moan about the queue, you no longer get dced in queue and means the server is growing. For example 263 queue to server 1. BERAMUS 1 had 0 in queue. At this early stage of the servers that is laughable. There are probable 250+ English people in cypher, as a guess 10+ clans just with English people. The decision for me couldn't be simpler
    Understandable but you gotta look at this way. Theres only so many people that can get into a server at a time, and every other server also has a queue on server 1, so you know they're all full which means you don't have to worry about activity.

Quote Originally Posted by theKingsWit View Post
    Cypher just seems too far ahead aswell and im not really looking to play catch up. o.O
    Well good luck then, you might find this handy
    Learn Turkish Easily

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

People complain about activity and nobody to play with and thrn they go to new server which is compared to cypher dead and has almost no english players whatsoever. And then you will complain how KO has not changed.

Krexis, I run with +10/5 items. That gm is noob.

Also, turks in cypher are really nice. I can speak with them in English, we joke around. Share our toughts on retarded turks and talk about how good turkish hookah is :3
    Booxos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    check again, everytime I'm trying to login beramus 1 there is over 400 queue. IT's activity has grown, but not in english community.

@OP, we got a clan of 10 people at the moment in beramus you can join if you wish

Cypher is full of ppl that speak english,
    I also met tons of turks that speak good or very good english... Activity is best and it is still nkt late to start in there server is 10 days old lol... Alot of ppl hit 80 just now and pk with rentals +7s mostly

why would you make a topic moaning about activity and english speaking people and then decide to go to a less populated server? if ques are a problem then stay on beramus, to far ahead? because getting olds, chitins +7 is really hard.... we gave you a better option, if you don't like it then you may as well stick to your none premium turkish servers like beramus and pathos, or come to cypher where there are a lot of english players, active exp and gg pk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast